1.

Mentions of blood and strong language hereby.

"I'm not the kind Cinderella anymore, people change, so did i." she hissed. cold, dangerous- that's how her voice sounds. A drop, but deep red blood dripping through the cut from her cheekbone. Long dark hair tied in a ponytail.

"No! No! you would never do this to me, your brother, your cousin" the guy on the floor begged. His white shirt he wore for his date, now bloody and untidy.

"I don't care 'brother', you betrayed me and you fairly deserve this" these words and a loud gunshot were the last things he heard before breathing his last breath.

That's how Akira was, she could never love someone or could the others love her. She was taught to be strong indepent cold all her life making her ruthless.

The only people she cared about, vice versa, her mom and her sister, were now nowhere to be found, making her more vulnerable, heartbroken.

No, they would not leave her alone, they loved her too, she knew it, and were probably in search for her.

But so was she. She had to find her mother and sister as soon as possible. They were the only will which kept her living, not wanting to be separated from the harsh world.

Her father was a mafia, which her family and her are known off, were constantly putting their life at risk. She knew how to use weapons and fight, she had to. Her parents always kept the sisters ready to face any rivalries her father had made throughout his life he had dedicated to his gang and work.

As expected, her father was now no more after being shot dead by the rivals and sacrificing his life for his beloved family. And her alive after running for her life, as her father ordered. Her mother and sister being left behind to hide somewhere in the very large mansion.

The girl's mother was very clever. She knew her mom would keep herself and her sister safe. They now probably were somewhere, hiding with no more protection from her father or his gang. They were not a part of this earth family anymore.

She had to find them no matter what, no, she wanted to, they were her only hope.

Back to present, here she was, walking on the cold winter streets, not bothering to wrap her jacket closer to her. She kept dragging her feet to her apartment looking at the stores as she passed by, as if she did not just shoot someone right on the chest.

The girl had no regret doing that to him, her cousin she once loved. Her really deserved it.

She saw it, he was one of them, one of the five people who intruded her house while she was having a feast with her family. Living her life, eating her favorite food her mother prepared.

Later finding him at a book store, she kept a eye on him since then stalking him. When she found the right time she fought him. Only wanted to beat him up to a pulp, then changed her mind after hearing the excess information he spilled.

Her not so lovely cousin rooted for their families downfall since he was young enough, acting like he cared all along and passing on information to his gang and finally finishing his mission- killing her dad. That's what he said. The honey haired boy was ready to kill her too, after seeing the girl on the dark alley. She did not want to hold back anymore.

Which led her to not caring about the small percent of forgiveness she had in her heart towards him and put a bullet in his heart.

Damn she on fire wbk
Did not even find one #girlboss pov so I had to write it myself.