3.

The huge house- a mansion, was a mess. It was eight in the morning and the very 'malicious' and 'scary' gang members were scattered around the mansion doing their business's. Some collecting information for  the gang, a few repairing their weapons, eldest of them all watering the already dried plants in the garden. Well, if bickering over who the best avenger is a important business, then it counts too.

can you both like shut the fuck up? I'm tryna work here. The now irked member/ the babysitter aka Kun blowed fireballs at the young one's, interrupting their very important discussion.

I would shut the fuck down, but that would be too kinky for a old man like you. The notorious guy spat with a gummy smile.

Liu yang when will you learns to respect me?! nevermind, I'd rather go do my work upstairs than give you a lecture you dont care about. The older stormed off to the stairs with a frown on his face.

Oops ig..Anyway WHAT IM SAYING IS NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE CAN BEAT THE  SPIDERMAN 'COCK'DERYYY! The guy then went on to debate with his bestfriend.

FUCKER NO IRON MAN IS! AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU MY NAME STARTS WITH 'HEN' NOT 'COCK'?!

I like cock's better than hen's tho. Yangyang smirked.

Bro tf you gay? The '91 liner asked with a genuine shocked face.

NAHH THE CRAP??, I'm heteroflexible bitchh. He strongly defended himself.

Then act like one you shortshit. Hendery screeched and left the now empty kitchen, the others have left a few minutes past as they cared a lot about their eardrums, leaving yangyang alone in the mass kitchen.

Where did I go wrong? I always spit facts tho. The poor guy wondered to himself.

》》》

okay guys focus alright? We're leaving home only after finishing this. We're NCT.

No but we need kinda START TO FINSH THIS SHIT! WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?? YOU'VE BEEN CHECKING OUT A SHEEPS BUTT FOR FUCKS SAKE!! jaemin bursted after now reaching his peak limit.

Keep your voice down and wdym I'm checking at its butt?? I'm just staring. The other defended, still looking at farm with presence of a few domestic animals.

Okay. Jaemin and Johnny keep quiet before I feed you both to these German shepherds. Now angered, haechan glared at the two with mark trying to control the squeaks coming from his mouth finding the scene hilarious.

Ugh. Alright mark and jaemin get inside, me and haechan will follow you both short after. Remember the plan right? Get inside the farmhouse and get their documents, yeah? Johnny spoke firmly, now back to his senses.

Soon enough both jaemin and mark were in the mini farmhouse with jaemin inside the farm house's garden, mark right behind guarding to make sure there won't be any sudden attacks, lastly johnny and haechan staying outside just in case.

Okay jaemin get to work. You ring the bell, get in there and stall them, while I go get the files.

How do I do that?

Just ramble on something like you always do.

What? I don't ramble on. I mean I talk good, but I don't ramble. People who ramble go on and on about nothing at all, but I know how to stick to a subject. You know that one time I talked your ear off was just an accident. I'd had too much coffee that morning, but I don't ramble. People who ramble go on and on about things, but I don't ramble.

Will you shut up and get going?

Where?

Mother-

Tf are you guys still here for? Haechan interrupted Mark's religious self from cursing.

Guys please stop. Jaemin go keep them busy while we get hunt for the records. The buff member saved another session of them being at each other's throats.

After jaemin successfully but messily put the people into his trap, trying to make sense of what he talks, the rest 3 entered in and started to dig in for what they came for.

Here it is, let's go now. Soon enough, they found what they were scavenging for.

But aren't we like stealing rn? Mark thought with innocent eyes.

Ofcourse not! We'll just borrow it for a few months and keep it back like how it is. Haechan sarcastically spat.

Bro what, we'll keep the documents with us tho? Will you come here to keep the empty file back? Mark snorted.

Exactly.

Uh wait what-

We need to leaveeee.send jaemin a text now, we're done mfs. Johnny whisper-yelled, now annoyed.

After the group was back home, they threw themselves on the couch of the living room watching the chaos unfold right in front of their eyes.

Fuck are you kidding me?? Why is our wifi not working? Ten pass the new wifi system you bought. chenle, the loudest of all screamed.

What is the password? He asked after fixing it.

Im older so call me hyung and its 'Stop baby don't stop' with no spacebars and l small letters. The guy said nonchalantly.

Are you kidding me? Both the youngest bestfriends of the gang were flabbergasted. But so were the others.

After cooling down, they finally sat and watched the soccer match, the young guys put, together.

A few joining soon, after they heard all the yells from the living room.

You can do it!!! Go! Go! Go!

You shit heads make no sense, why'd you scream at someone on the screen who can't even hear you? Taeil  rolled his eyes

Shut up old man. Johnny fired back, defending his kids.

I'm literally a year older than you? But the 'old man' was ignored.

》》》

Oh wow, the captain is as handsome as me damn. Doyoung flaunted.

Dont do that! haechan said with a straight face.

What?

Saying things that make me want to kill you.

A normal day for nct.
>Phewwww this was long but yall need to know my humour is only 0.0025% compared to a normal person, so if this made you cringe I'm not sorry.
I might have plagiarized  'borrow not steal' part from somewhere, idk where.

▪︎ okay but bitches be like 'I have a great taste in music' then not listen to keshi.