22.

Akira laid her head on the window, looking at the pearls of water sliding down the glass window, uniting with the rest, losing grip, slipping down the transparent piece.

The drizzle of the soft rain by fair means reminded her of herself. Loneliness.
Heavy dark clouds covering the comforting blue sky.

Thriving all by herself since the death of her father, comforting herself not to bother anyone, she went through it all by herself.

Enjoying her own soltitude by herself, she found her best companion- herself.
Having none to light up her world, she still shined even as the night tried to swallow her.

Shaking her thoughts away, she looked around at the bright smiley faces of her, now, acquaintances or partners.
Though their life was included of thorns and thunders, she witnessed the roses and sunsets on their faces.

Envying the bond, which she probably did not deserve, she looked back outside the window, thoughts consuming her little head yet again.

"Hey, we welcomed you oh so politely to this cafe to have fun with us. Neither for you to overthink, nor for you to look at people outside wandering in the rain." Renjun frowned, trying to look intimidating as ever. Trying.

"AWW RENJUNN YOU'RE TOO CUTE MAN  and yeah, Let her be. She's probably thinking about me" haechan said casually, sipping on his coffee.

"You better not start it here" akira glared at haechan while renjun rolled his eyes.
"And oh? 'Welcomed me oh so politely' my ass. More like dragged the life outa me to listen to your foolish conspiracy theories." Akira rolled her eyes.

"Exactly. I'd be learning about weapons rather sitting between morons like you all" minhee growled.

"Girl, don't you forget, we're still older than you. Doesn't mean you don't respect us when we are out of work" haechan raised his eyebrows, minhee doing the same.

"Haechan, stop bothering her" jaemin muttered looking at his friend.

"These croissants are bop btw" chenle devoured, caring least of the chaos.

"Bap? Are you dumb? It's not rice. It's a croissant" jisung sassed.

"Jisung dude no. Chenle meant they were good in genz. That's about it."
       (You are not a true nctzen if you dk the 'bop' conversation bw haechan and jaehyun lmao)
"Wait wha-"

"Guys wait. Aren't those two of stray kids?"
Minhee had her eyes laid on the door.

The musty, earthy smell of petrichor hit their nostril as the two slid open the huge door.
Their hair damp from the rain.

All the heads of the group turned towards the entrance of the door.
Akira gazed up at them, amazed by the compelling aura around them.

The two walked to the counter and ordered a couple drinks and sat on a table nearest to the counter, waiting for their order.

Dream still had their eyes trained on the two of their rivals while Akira was confused by the whole situation, having no idea of the new faces.

"Stop staring. We've got nothing to do with them" jeno's voice turned cold by the instance.
Dream went on sipping their drinks but the ambience wasn't the same as before. They were all hush.

Akira looked back at the 2 members of the so called gang 'stray kids' and noticed them fetching their orders over the counter and walking off the cafe.
But before they stepped out the door, one of the guy with tall blonde hair looked over her direction, sending her a wink.

"I don't know who the fuck they could be but they noticed us. And one of the guy winked at me"

"WHAT"