17.

Na jaemin strolled down the halls of block-b building. A seperate building just for the trainees, while NCT stayed in block-a.

The differences are NCT live in a mansion, have accessibility for a large pool, a garden, and a mini arcade, a theatre.... you name it. They are the OG's anyway.

While bock-b was just a plain two floored buliding with a gym and a training hall in the ground floor and various rooms in the first and second floors. First floor consisting of bedrooms for 2 or more people while the second floor had single bedroom's for a single person.

Jaemin got into the elevator and pressed for the second floor. Once the door opened with a ding, he slid out and walked to room 013 and knocked on it.
Hearing no answer, he knocked again but harder this time.

A door opened with a click but it wasn't of the the door he knocked on. A head popped out of the 014 room. The boy immediately straightened himself at the sight of Jaemin.
"Oh, boss, its you. Minhee is sick and shes probably sleeping. She asked me to send off people who wanted to visit her. But, uh, i guess you can go in haha"

"Alright thanks" Jaemin unlocked the door in one move and walked in.

"Minhee. MINHEE come her-"

"Stop screaming and come inside" a soft but cold voice was heard from the bedroom.

Jaemin sighed and walked into the dimly lit bedroom.
"Hey, i've asked you to just call me if you get sick but you dont do that? What if you condition worsens. Look you're burning." The male retreated his hand back from her forehead.

"Please tell me you had your medicine"
"I did momma" minhee smirked as jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Now tell me. How'd you get sick?"
"It doesn't matter"
"It does. I want my answer now" jaemin voice strenly asked his bestfriend again.

"Jaemin. We're mafia. So being sick is completely normal and did you forget? We need to be strong. What kind of gang member would i be if i cried over being sick"

"Minhee girl! Youre taking it too hard on yourself. I've literally been telling you all my life and im sayin' it again- we dont have to change our entire personality for the sake of being a mafia.
I seriously miss how lively you used to be back then. Your obsession for being a mafia turned you all cold and shit. I hate it fr"

"Im not cold to you tho. Its good" she rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and answer my previous question."

"Godd finee, i trained in the ground while it was raining. But i did not know i'd have a fucking fever."

"........that's it. Okay here me out now. Carefully. If you ever- i mean EVER put your health at risk for training, im kicking you out of the gang myself. Got it?"

"You wont do shit jaemin. We both know that. Now that you've visited me, you can leave. I need to sleep. Gotta train them later tonight."

"Okay you take a rest. I'll go make you some soup to have after your nap. Go back to sleep" jaemin sighed and got up from the bed he was sitting on and walked out to the living room which had a mini kitchen and made some soup.

"I'm done, I'll leave now- oh" the blonde walked into the bedroom only to witness minhee deep asleep.
He sighed walking to the bed and pulled the duvet over the girl and and knelt on his knees to peck her forehead, his eyes closing momentarily.
"Get well soon minniee"

If you're wondering, minhee is a part of the gang but doesnt play a major role like the others unless its an emergency.

*BITCHESSSS READ "ENEMIES?" ITS OUTTTTTTT