10.

As promised, two men arrived at Akira's apartment and went up to the second topmost floor- the 10th floor. After the elevator dinged signing that they have arrived there destination, they went straight to the door opposite to the elevator and rang the bell.

In not less than a minute Akira opened the door and let them in with a straight face. The blonde haired guy smiled and dragged his awkward friend aka winwin inside.

" Aye aye I'm yangyang and this is winwin"

"Hi"  the other guy wished with his lips sealed while the girl just nodded.

"I'm guessing you know why we are here? Let's get to that shi- I mean work now?"  Yangyang awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah. I've got a few bags and boxes inside, just get them down to the car and we're good to go."

"We do as you say, your majesty." Yangyang was not one bit awkward. He only smiled more showing his gums and yet again, dragged his friends inside the girls bedroom.

Akira had no idea how to treat the guest. Should she ask the to sit for a while? Maybe yeah. They come all the way from their house to her apartment. Ngl it was a long distance, they were probably tired. But what should she do after they sit?

'Ugh fuck it' The introverted girl thought and ran to the bedroom. By the time the guys were already arranging.

She went up to them and asked them to sit for a while in the living and have a drink. The guys obeyed.

After having some chilled juice and around 30 minutes of moving stuff to their cars, the three adults got to work and started their ride to nct's mansion.

》》》

Akira stood at entrance of the house with fierce eyes. Not that she was fighting someone- her eyes always looks deadly. Always.

Winwin kindly asked her to follow him inside while yangyang was with the security guards, asking them to bring the luggage and park the cars.

As she entered she was met with silence. Definitely not what was expected when there were 23 guys living in here.

"Have a seat here. I'll go call the others." Winwin ran to don't know where after pointing at the giant couch. She just sat there with her chanel bag on her lap, looking around.

Opposite to her was a large television. Below it were a few remotes and some video games and play stations stacked. On her right was a meeting room. Well, it was labeled so. Beside it was a large kitchen. Do these guys cook? Fancy. The guy friends she had could never.

"Bro you're akira? Damn you're hot- pretty, yeah haha." Her thoughts were interrupted when someone sat beside her. She glared at the buff man before looking around her, ignoring him.

'Oh she's the mean girl type? Wonder what happens after she meets the guys' johnny shuddered at the thought.