4.

So Akira we have a few gangs we could take favor from , and I'm very sure they would gladly help us out too. From your knowledge choose two trustworthy and powerful gangs, if one rejects we can choose the other. Mr.lee handed the printed files containing information about some of the most powerful gangs of the nation, and were allies with the girl's dad.

Akira grabbed the files and intently looked into the pages, murmuring things to herself from time to time and made a quick decision and answered Mr. Lee.

Alright then, seventeen or nct it is! Let's meet their leaders today and tomorrow each and see what happens. I hope this goes well 'Aku', ik you've been waiting to find them for a very long time. Stay strong and I'll always stay by your side ready to help you out, we'll find them soon, I trust you. The older looked fondly at the cold girl, who wasn't the same before- when everything went well.

He absolutely adored the girl, aware of how kind and respectful she was to him since the first day he met her, when she was only fourteen, and now she's already an independent strong adult. Just how fast the night changes.

But it all the went to drain after her father passed away and her twin and mother missing, to hide from the fuckers who ruined the happy family's life. Mr.lee saw it all, everything she has gone through. Though she kept on a cold face on, he knew it was just a filter on to cover her saddened self. Always being a parent-like figure when she went through hard times, he motivated her and cheered her up.

Akira thought that without her 'lee uncle' she would be a depressed suicidal bitch. She couldn't be more thankful, and made sure owe him when he needs help too.

I'd like you to suggest me a gang I should meet today mr.lee. She ignored his fond words, smiley face and talked with a straight face but was merry deep down at the nickname the lovely man called her after years. She refused to be called so anyway- asking him to call her by her name after the incident.

Ok sweetheart he grinned.

I think you should meet nct today. By the schedule shared, the head of the group seems to be free today. Hence, you can meet seventeen tomorrow. Sounds good? Mr.lee raised his eyebrows at her.

Ofcourse mr.lee. she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

The older only laughed.

Sweetiepie, call me uncle lee again, like you used to back then? He asked with hopefull eyes.

That's a discussion for later mr.lee. I'll take my leave now. We'll leave at 6 in the evening to nct's office and I'll pick you up, So rest well till the time, ik you're exhausted. Though she was guilty for turning him down directly, she also did not want to be as sweet as she want when she was a young teen. Having a mindset that she needs to be strong and independent stuck in her head, she decided on being cold  like she is now.

》》》

The day passed swiftly, here she was in the sight of the office. Surprisingly enough, the mansion where the gang lived in, was just beside the building which was used for their work sake- the office she is standing before.

Here goes nothing. Akira exhaled and entered inside and walked into the hallway to the head's desk, accompanied by a security.

Mr.lee was right. All these buff people guarding the huge place, many other cabins for the positions probably meant for the members, and all the certificates of achievements they have displayed on the walls- which she couldn't read as of what as she was walking, proved mr.lee right. They were powerful.

Finally stopping at a door, the security asked her to wait for a few seconds before he went in to probably let the person inside know of her presence and came back out.

The man then pushed the door open for her to let her enter in.

Inside was a very handsome man. Though he looked dangerous and menacing, she wasn't one to be intimidated.

Nice you meet you. I'm akira and I'm sure you know who I am and the reason I'm here. She walked up to his desk firmly and put her hand forward.

Ofcourse i know of you. Nice to finally meet you too miss akira, I'm Lee Taeyoung, the head and leader of NCT. He spoke with a strong, deep voice shaking her hand.

Ohh I see...