15.

"Look, when the other person ever makes a cut anywhere on your body, you need to have the willingness to tolerate the pain. In the tests which might be conducted to you all, this is the highlight point for you to be noticed."

It was 8pm and Akira was at the basement training the 15-19 year olds some knife skills. It was surprising how good they were in their teen age, but her and her sister did better too. Making them of one the best female fighters in the industry. They were an ace.

"Now, 109, i need you to step forward." She called the trainee by his code number. Thier respective numbers were printed on their shirts. The said trainee stood before akira and looked at her with fierce eyes. They were taught to not be terrified of anything. Not even their coach.

"109, try attacking me." So he did. The guy lunched forward at akira with his knife up but akira was quick to defend herself by moving to the side, holding his wrist and twisting it, making the knife fall on the ground. The trainees clapped appreciatively.

"So what i mean to say is, if you've observed me, I've kept my eye in contact with his. His eyes told me when his next move could possibly be. Evaluate the attacker. You need to show them your confidence with your eyes.

Next point- footwork. The skill RELYS on footwork. Always know when to keep yourself steady and when to work your feet.

Next. Always go for slashes first. Its designed to keep the enemy off-balance. Then once you close the distance, you can go for a stab. It does more damage and is much lethal.

NEVER draw knives on unarmed attackers. Never. Learn to defend youself without the use of weapons.

Last but not the least, the hold on your knifes. Its plays as a vital role for the skill. We'll learn that tomorrow. Alright?"

Akira look at them with ferocious eyes. The recruits nodded their heads at their trainer. She was no good. Too strict to be playing around.

"Great. So keep practicing with markers like you did yesterday. Also remember, Knife fighting isn't about fighting, it's about surviving and defending yourself against attack. If you want to learn to defend yourself with a knife, you need intelligence, balance, and precision.

You can learn to carry knives safely and legally, as well as how to defend yourself properly against potential attacks. Okay? And keep your fucking chins up." Akira howled. Everyone retained their posturs and yelled a 'yes mam' in unison.

"Can you leave now? You've taken 10 minutes extra." Akira turned around to notice minhee's presence with Jaemin.

"Ofcourse. I'm leaving now. No need to depress yourself." Akira rolled her eyes.

Minhee only walked to the trainees asked them to ready themselves for the next session.

"What does minhee train them for?" She raised her eyebrows at Jaemin.

"She coaches them for extortion, usury, labor racketeering. Shes pretty good at that, alongside yuta." Jaemin replied, eyes trained on Minhee. The female beside hin has noticed that.

"Do you like her?"

"No. We are friends and have known eachother for 7 years now. She just dosen't talk to others but me."

"Oh cool. See you" Akira walked out of the basement least intrested to know their friendship.

》》》

Akira was laying on the bed after a long, hot shower. She started coaching the teens yesterday and it was not bad but just tiring. She honestly liked it.

The female dimmed the lights in her room to go to sleep, not caring to have her dinner. That being informed to kun.

She closed her eyes expecting to have good sleep, but god had other plans. No, the person who knocked on her door had other plans.

Akira groaned and walked to the door, unlocking it to reveal the last person she wanted to see.

"What the fuck do want donghyuck?"

"Dont bark cutie. Just came over to look at your ugly face. I missed you babyyy" Haechan pouted then rolled his eyes at her flaring face. He pushed her aside and walked into her room, to her bed.

"Get the fuck off my bed before i stab you."

"Shut the fuck up. I wont leave unless you unblock me."

"What?? No way and i will fucking kill you if you dont fucking get out of my room."

"Ouch. My ears bitch. And no, i aint leaving unless you do what i say"

Akira only wanted to sleep so she gave up and grabbed her phone from the nightstand and unblocked haechan.

"Done. Stop annoying me now. Im really sleepy so move out."

"Aww, my baby is tired. C'mon lets cuddle" The guy talked in baby voice and made kissy faces with his arms open asking for a embrace.

This was it. Akira opened the drawer and took a knife out of it.

"I'll give you 10 seconds haechan" she closed her eyes and started countung numbers in her head.

After 10 seconds, she opened her eyes only to see donghyuck still on her bed, smiling, his head resting on his hand.

"Ughhhh i fucking hate you so much." Akira screamed while haecham got off the bed walking to her.

"See, you are making no move to hurt me. Are you in love with me sweetheart?" Haechan talked in a soft voice holding her hand with held the knife. His eyes staring deeply into hers.

The next second Donghyuck was thrown out of the room and the door slammed right on his face.