18.

The meeting room was loud and chaotic.

The dream members taking the time of their lives to settle down for taeyong to speak up.
Sounds of table scraping, loud laughs, screams of them scolding eachother.. and well, what not. It was giving Akira a pain in the head.
Dream was extra loud and extra hyper today. She did not know why.

"ARE YOU ALL DONE?" The room went silent once taeyong spoke up. Akira wondering why he did not do that a few minutes before.

A foot kicked hers from under the table. She looked up to her side only to see donghyuck smirking at her then slickly sending off a wink. His head supported by the palm of his hand with his elbow on the table. No one has ever annoyed her before as much as he did. Not even her rivals.

"Fuck you"

"Would you?" He raised his eyebrows teasingly at her fuming face.

"Haechan"
"Okay sorry im done" donghyuck looked at raised his hands as a surrender at his leader.

"So you all know we have a mission- finding Akira's mom and her twin. So i thought dream unit will take it up as 127 and wayv are pretty busy with the other stuff.
Mark will be with 127, heachan with dream while jeno will lead you all like always. Take this mission seriously and find them both as soon as you can.
We need to make up to Akira, shes training our rookies. Got it?" Taeyong looked around at the dream members while they nodded with determination.

"Great. Akira, give them every information about your twin and your mom. I'll take my leave now." The leader nodded and walked out.

The only girl there looked around, awkward with everyone looking at her direction. She cleared her throat and stood up to walk the main desk so she could be in everyone's sight and started giving off some basic information, which chenle noted down, then passed a file to jeno as it looked like he was incharge of this whole thing.

"Well you can look over it. It has every tiny information i could give. Y'all can hit me up for the doubts."

"Alrighty. We got this. Dont you worry akira, you have our back and we'll do our best to find them both at the latest" jeno sent his eyesmile at akira.

"yeah thanks" akira smiled softly.

She could trust them with the mission. She did not know why, but she just did.