11.

Akira is now in a spacious room given to her. Sitting on the bed, her mind was clouded with thoughts. Is it worth it? Will this work? Will something weird happen? Huh hope not.

For now she has met only yangyang, winwin, johnny, taeyong and Taeil. The last person she has met in the mansion.

Turns out the others were either at a mission or hanging out at the beach. It's been so long she's been at a one. Akira really wanted to visit the beach, considering its pretty close to where NCT lived. But whom are we kidding. She possibly would not make friends and if she'll go she'll have to go alone.

Brushing her thought aside she looked around her room. No problem. She liked it. The beige walls gave grunge vibes to the room. Not that she would make a fuss if she did not. There was a study table, a bathroom far beside it and a television on the other side, opposite to it was a her extremely comfy bed. She could bet it would cost over 15,000 dollars. Well they are rich asf. And a night stand on either side of it. A large window with brown curtains on her left with a book shelf below it and the door on her right.

After unpacking her stuff she took a warm shower for over an hour and threw herself on the bed and binge watched her fav shows on netflix.

Unknown to her, she was already asleep after an hour and half, the tv now rolling the closing credits of the crew of the show.

》》》

Akira got up from her short nap from the house being noisy. Looks like it's been 2 hours and a half since she slept.

The others must've arrived but she was least bothered to greet them. Well, she's here to work on a deal with them and not to make friends.

A knock on the door woke her up completely.

"Come in" her voice was gruff from all the sleeping.

A head popped in from the door, cautiously entering inside.

"Hi im jisung. And uhh idk they kinda asked for you downstairs"

"For?" She asked with raised brows and a sharp look. Typical akira.

"Its afternoon and you need to have lunch"

"Oh k. I'll be down there in two. You can leave"

"Alright" jisung literally ran out of the room.

After freshening herself a little, she walked down the stairs to the kitchen  to see a pool of people doing god knows what. Taeil had warned her that the memebers were chaotic but lord jesus she could not expect this.

Akira watched the mess from the staircase.

"Dumb fucker stop swearing when jisung is here"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing then YOU PIG!"

"I HAVE A NAME. ITS YUTA AND HYUNG FOR YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH"

"OK IF YOU SAY SO KARENN!!" a spoon came landing on jaehyun's face as soon as he said that. His eyes now glaring at yuta's and soon a fight- no, a war would breakout. Pretty much known of it. Looks like the other are fully used to it- they were in their own world.

On the other hand three guys were practicing yoga on the chairs of dining table. She wasn't sure but it did look like that when they put their legs on each others shoulders.

"Yangyang, dejun, hendery, you three sit straight or no food."

"Sorry mom"
"Okay old-man"
"Dont tell us what to do kun" the three spit fire at who she thought was kun.

Kun got up with a sigh and charged at the three throwing them on the floor. After a minute the three were quiet with heads down with fork in their hands, not daring to move an inch. Kun knew what to do.

It really was a mess. She did not mind looking at the others, worrying of her having a headache and walked down the steps.

"Oh Akira you're here. Please have a seat, dont mind them." All the heads were turned to her direction but she walked to the seat taeyong showed with a straight face.

"Woahh who's the hot chick?"