2.

Mr.lee, did you look into the files yet? Have you found something atleast now? Akira's voice was raspy after just being woken up from a phone call from her late father's secretary, who is now a part of the police department after he lost his job when his boss aka Akira's father passed away.

I am onto it mam. There were sadly no traces of Mrs.oh and your sister, though my team and I have tried our best research. They dont seem to be anywhere near where we live. The man said with a nervous voice knowing his boss's daughter to be over vexed after losing her family.

Ugh! Then why'd you call me at 7 in the morning? Just to say we still have no leads for what we need? It better be something useful the next time you call me. The sleepy girl groaned, ready to end the call, irritated after being disturbed from the 'only' five hour slumber she had.

Mam, mam please hold on. I called to not only give information about them but also to suggest something. I really think it would be helpful. Mr.lee sighed knowing the girl did not cut the call off without hearing what he actually wanted to describe.

I hope it is useful too mr.lee. I no more can wait at this point. The girl seeked for his suggestion too.

It is. So when we went to hunt down your house the next day to search for leads after the attack, I bought a few of father's files with me, remember? looking into those were information of other gangs who were allies with your dad. Knowing almost all the particulars in the data, the gangs he was allied with are all very powerful, hence, making it easier for us to find your mom and sister. He exhaled after speaking out fast for Akira, aware she is impatient.

The now awake girl gave it a thought. Akira was conscious, she was no more powerful now- without her precious father. But mr.lee was a big help, her father's very loyal secretary was ready to be a helping hand to find the two people she was looking for. Never said it but she was grateful to him.

So are you saying we need to be partnered with a gang and they might help us?

Yes mam.

Alr mr.lee. I believe this would help too. Please plump for a gang which is the trusted. And book an appointment for me to meet them asap. Thank you. She said, contended with the idea.

Sure Akir- um mam. I'll look into it and let you know.

Very well mr.lee and also you can call me by my name, I won't mind when its you.

Haha yes akira. I'll call you later then. See ya. He chirped now jovial after hearing the young girl not be apathetic as she is to the others and finished the call.

After the call dismissed, she jumped out of her bed and tied her long, straight hair up into a ponytail to intiatively begin her day.

The young girl walked on the pathway to work as the founder and the president of 'The Artillery Traders'-  the infamous weapon trading company.

She had taken over her dad's place after his colleagues requested her to take up the job as if would be useful to her too. She was alone now anyway, she needs money for a living too. Though all her fathers money was more than enough to have decent life in a small apartment, she had to save it for her family too.

She is being protected by her father's colleagues, his assistant and many,  also having many weapons handy. Just in case.

The girl now dressed formally for her job, unlike the loose jeans and jackets, dragged her feet lifelessly to her five minute far office, thinking about mr.lee's proposal to find a gang for help. Whatever it was, she hoped she found them- her mother and sister, very soon.

Nahh I ain't a professional writer let me be
And istg I'm not freaking out over harry's house:3