25.

"What bitches will be beaten up today?" Minhee asked as she stretched her arms, probably getting ready for the mission.

"Good bitches actually, because we kinda need a few documents which would really help us in the future" jeno said as he got in the huge car.

"Oh so nct is not as pure as I though they would be." She smirked.
"Oh akira, sometimes we gotta be selfish for the betterment of ourselves. Trust me, you'll know why later." Renjun looked back from his driver seat.

"Oh. Also- why does minhee not attend all the missions? The last time I heard she beat a dude up, he went straight to coma." She chuckled.

"I was the one who told you that. And she's a minor so she should only fight weaker groups with us around." Jaemin spoke.

"Well but I can easily take 8 of y'all down."she replied, indicating the whole of nct.
"Only if you bitches weren't pussy enough to be scared of the officials." Minhee rolled her eyes.

"Minhee it's very hot of you to take down 8 of us but your safety matters the most to us sweetheart, because you're our precious baby, yeah?" Haechan smiled sweetly, putting his hands together.

"Please. Stop. Don't say that anymore" the girl groaned making dream laugh out of adoration.
She really did mean a lot to them, they raised her with the same amount of love they gave jisung. Not to mention, her birthday would be celebrated like a fete.

"Minhee tell 'em, ain't I your fav nct member? It's okay you can be honest" haechan blinked his eyes promptly.

"Not even close" minhee tch'ed.

"Please what do you expect? taeyong is always her top one, he literally calls her his daughter." Renjun laughed.

"I think it's very clear she doesn't give a fuck about anyone of us rather than just taeyong, jaemin, jisung and hendery." Jeno added while the rest nodded knowingly.

"We're good to go now renjun, all set." Jisung breathed out as he got into the car after filling it up with equipments.

Soon enough they reached their destination, armed themselves up, looked at eachother one last time before the got out of the car.

"Let's go beat those babies." Minhee smirked and lead the way confidently.
"Oh also, I do give a fuck about each and every one of you."

》》》

"We need to get this done as soon as we can. Start with collecting the details first." The leader exasperated a sigh.

"I don't get why you're so tensed about it? We're going to finish this mission on good terms like always, though I agree it might take a while" the latter spoke.

"Because nct's base is very strong rn. We need the throne. They are training 17 year old's so well, I saw a footage of these few kids fighting hyunsik's security so professionally, who are way too stronger than them.
We need to gear up for this mission dude, because nct is always prepared for whoever comes in their way."

"Trust us boss, we won't accept defeat.
And me, I'll do everything I can with the rest to bring nct down, as you wish."

Oh, spicy🌶