6.

We would love to help you Akira. Your dad has always supported us when we went through hardships, and this is finally how I can owe it back to him. He recalled.

This is it. She has decided. She picked seventeen- over NCT. She sensed they'd be a great alliance.

Akira has guessed seventeen was loser to her dad and his gang than NCT were, it was obvious by the way seungcheol was talking. He was grateful. Very.

She thought seventeen would try their best to help her, even if it gets hard for them.

Thank you mr.Choi. she finally gave a small smile, content that it's going to be easy for her from now on.

Oh no drop the formality. Call me S.coups. he waved his hands in denial, that the girl is being too polite.

Oh hold on. I-i kinda forgot to mention something. S.coups scratched his head.

What is it? Akira raised both her eyebrows, wondering why he was suddenly stuttering.

So we are planning on some giant mission after 3 months and also changing our hq to other place because our rivals are planning a attack soon. So, it may take around five months to eight months to finish all these, and that is when we can actually start the hunt for your family. We can't possibly start it right away.

Akira was astound by the new reportage. It shouldn't be taking that long. She wanted it to start right away. It had to happen soon.

But she has waited for over five years. Could she not wait for a few more months?

No. She couldn't. Not only that her family is missing for many years, they might also be in danger.

All the nerves started kicking in at the sudden thought of her family's safety. Yes, she had to- no, she has to sind them.

Could you possibly postpone your plans for this? We need to start this as soon as we can. It's already been five years. I don't know if they are even safe or not. Though she was nervous about his answer, her composure was straight.

I'm very sorry Akira but it's dangerous for us if we don't start our plans. There have been gang alliances planning to attack us and I cannot risk that. We want all our members safe no matter what. He gave her a sympathetic face. She hated it- she did not want to receive pity or sympathy from people. She had to be independent- well, that was her mindset.

But s.coups was right. He wouldn't risk their safety just to help her find some people.

Only when she was on the verge to agree working on it after a few months- like he said so, she was reminded of NCT. Maybe she can go back to them.

But the poor girl was confused. Seventeen could help her a lot, without her having to owe them something. Unlike the deal taeyong made with her. But it would be a lot easier and faster to find them.

But she was confused. The girl did not know what to do at the moment.

She thought she should go home and rest and get her mi d cleared. Yeah, that would probably help her with the situation.

Um, alright. I'll let you know what I think about it by tomorrow. She bid her farewell and left.
.

Soo I'm thinking...maybe I should write enemies to lovers au. It'll prolly be a flop but blahhh.
So chenle or jisung??

Urm so when will we see the main guy?  I guess we never know.