9.

Akira was supposed to move in to the NCT's mansion.

Well, no doubt, she had chosen to drop seventeen. Just like mr.lee asked her to. Not that it was only because he said so, after a long sleepless night she has decided what she wanted.

Here she was packing her belongings which were supposed to be taken there. Not everything from the apartment, but only a few important stuff were being packed.

As she kept packing she came across a picture frame. Her family. They had wide smiles on. Akira could only smile looking at the four in the frame.

She wished whatever happened never actually happened before. But we cant help when it's fated ig right?

Pushing her thought aside, she sighed and hurried back to packing and cleaning her apartment for the last time. Well, it was a mess after she had to dig into her wardrobes and shelves.

After almost 4 hours of work she threw her self on her couch to rest her head for a while, but got up  hearing her stomach grumble.

Akira ran into the kitchen to make some instant food she found right before her and fried some eggs. Grabing a energy drink from the refrigerator, she ran into the living room with her food after hearing her phone ring.

A call from nct's leader. Lee taeyong.

The leader was very content after akira agreed to their deal. And sounded more thrilled on their previous call.

"Urm Taeyong?" Akira answered the call on speaker and resumed eating her food hearing him talk.

"Akira have you packed your stuff? You dont have to worry about transport. I'll send someone to pick you up. They'll probably be there in two hours. You need to time to look over other stuff too right?" Here he was at it.

She always thought mafias were cold asf. Ruthless. But seventeen and NCT's leader were not. Maybe because they were allies with her dad?

"No you dont have to worry about that. I can go there in my car."

"Dont you need help shifting your luggage in your car?"

Akira mentally banged her hand on her head. Ofcourse she did, but not only that. All her luggage wouldn't fit in one car.

"I guess I need someone to help me with that. I mean I've got a lot of luggage too yk."

"Okay. I'll send two of them then. One will help you drive your car here." Taeyong chuckled sensing her embarrassment.

"Alr thanks. See you soon I guess?"

"Yupp, see you"

Shits going down soon we know😳
So Blackpink comeback when?