21.

The guy looked up at his door when he heard a knock.

"Jeno, can we um talk?" She opened the door infuriatingly slowly and stepped into the dark room after getting a response.

"Ofcourse, have a seat" jeni ruffled his messy hair.
"So, what is it about?"

Akira scooped out a bracelet out of her pocket without a word and placed her hand right before the guy.

"Are you giving this to me?" Jeno reached out to the accessory in her hand.

"Oh I'm sorry but no. Its actually related to my mother. I can swear I've seen my mom wearing this a lot when I was young"

"And do you think this could possibly lead us to your mom? But you could've showed it when we had the meeting tho. The boys would've searched for a lead." Jeno knit his eyebrow and looked up at Akira.

"No. I did not have it with me from the start"

"What do you mean"

" i found this at gravity's place- after we were done with the mission"

"At their place? So do they perhaps know your family?"

"They might but none of them seem familiar to me and it did not look like they knew me too so I'm not really sure about this."

"Its okay. I think this could help us somehow. I'll ask taeyong hyung to get us a permissive letter from the officer of the organisation where gravity is imprisoned and so we can interrogate them. Hopefully though it would lead us somewhere"  he looked closely at the bracelet.

"Okay that sounds good. I'll leave now. Good night" she got up from his bed and smiled at him.

"Good night.
Also have a good sleep without worries because we are here for you"

》》》

Unlike what jeno said, Akira could unfortunately not fall asleep.

She reached out to her phone and looked at the time.

3:33. Oh wow.
Great time for a food craving.

Akira sighed and sat up. She threw her sheets off her body and walked down to the kitchen, only to find haechan devouring the cinnamon rolls taeyong made, while binge watching harry style's live performances.

Ah shit, here we go again.

She quietly sauntered to the cabinets and opened them one by one trying find something edible enough to fill her stomach.

"What do you need my cinnamon roll" she heard haechan say in a cute voice. He cannot just leave her alone?

Akira turned around only for him to pretend like he's literally talking to the cinnamon roll right in front of him.
She rolled her eyes and continued to hunt for food.

"We ran out of groceries. So running over all of those cabinets is useless.
I dont mind sharing y'know. There's still a bunch of it on my plate. You can have it"
Haechan was not unserious for once in his life.

'He's definitely upto something'

"You said that out loud and I'm serious"

Akira still had her back on him trying to decide whether to follow her ego or the cravings. Ultimately she said 'fuck it' and grabbed and plate, taking a seat beside the guy she not really hated.

Haechan served her three rolls off his plate and rotated his phone until it was in her sight too.

Hence, the young adults had their first restful interaction.

Maybe they could be good friends?

Yall saw 'the idol' trailer?
Omfg the cast, the content, the s€x
Like bro wdym mean I'll see THE WEEKND ACTING?? ILL PASS OUT and troye sivan? With jennie?? lilly rose depp?? I need time to prepare myself babe

FUCKK OFFF!??? BLACKPINK COMEBACK??? AND ALBUM THE NEXT MONTH??? OHH IM FOSHOO  ATTENDING THE DAMNED CONCERT AND wATCH THEM PERFORM IRL IN 2023 BECAUSE BITCHH I CANN KENJDNDJSJKJFJ