two

two

Jungkook follows the head waiter to somewhere more private. He can already imagine how the conversation will go. He is probably gonna get fired, he will count himself lucky if gets paid for today. But Jungkook doesn't realize that Seokjin also follows them. Before he gets scolded he thinks that it might work if he can apologize.

''Sir, it really wasn't intentional. I didn't even notice the Prince.'' he says.

''You have to shut the fuck up right this second. What did you think, ha? Gettin some attention from your highness? Who do you think you are, you worthless shit. You should consider yourself lucky, even for being here in the first place. If i were in charge for-

''But you are not.'' Seokjin says calmly.

Jungkook is startled a little by hearing Seokjin's voice so close to him. He immediately bows. He feels so little at that moment. Seokjin trusted him and hired him. And now even though he knows he didn't do anything intentionally, he can't stop himself thinking that he is a disappointment. His eyes alreadys start getting teary and his lip trembles. He takes deep breaths to calm himself.

Head waiter already looks back at Seokjin with a strong posture. Probably because he is an Alpha and Seokjin is an Omega. But Jungkook really doesn't know who is in charge here. ''Mr. Kim, I told you he's not gonna be able to do the job and fail miserably in front of guests. He even bothered your highness. He is clearly a freak and does not suit here.''

''Please don't talk like this is a very complicated job. All he's going to do is stand by the corner while guests arrive. He's not even in the team that actually serves people. Everybody can do that.'' Seokjin explains slowly but he looks like he is over this conversation.

''Very well sir.'' is all the head waiter says before he quickly turns his back and walks away.

Jungkook feels seconds away from bawling his eyes out. This is his first communication with people after so many months. Everything already feels too much for him and now this unnecessary drama is pushing him to his limit.

''Awww, come here. Please don't let him get under your skin.'' Seokjin notices his teary eyes and wobbly chin.

''Hyu-hyung i swear i wasn't aw-aware.'' Jungkook tries really hard but Seokjin's helpful attitude just makes him want to cry. No one ever treats him that way.

''Aww pretty baby. Please don't cry. Go take a break in the garden and come back when you feel alright, okay? I'm gonna send you some coffee with one of the waiters.'' Seokjin gently pushes Jungkook towards the way that leads to back garden.

***

''What was that about Taehyung? You were almost screaming in there man. These issues are supposed to be secret. No one has to know. Don't you not understand?'' Jihoon asks softly when they enter a private room.

''Stop being dramatic. None of the guests arrived yet. It's just maids and other employees there.'' Teahyung explains himself, now that he is more calm he thinks that Jihoon is probably right though. Even though he is sure that no one heard them, he was way too loud.

''Listen man, I'm just trying to help. If anyone finds out about the attacks it's going to be much more difficult for us to solve this shit.'' Jihoon says trying to be more quiet even though they are alone in the room.

Taehyung wants to rip his hair out ''I know that you are trying to help. But I still don't understand how a two days party for coronation is more important than those attacks. We should be working on catching the thieves. Not throwing parties, and this comes from me dude.''

He takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself. ''Explain everything again please, with every detail.''

Jihoon takes a breath too. Taehyung thinks that maybe he is pushing his best friend so much, but this is really a time of crisis.