twelve

twelve

Jungkook woke up an hour ago from his much needed nap. He was still feeling a little tired after he came back from the hospital. His room was still filled with amazing flowers, which he adored so much! He can't believe that Taehyung actually gave him so many flowers, this was so...romantic!

The King left after turning Jungkook into a blushing mess. Jungkook technically wasn't working right now due the circumstances but he still knew Taehyung needed to get prepared for the dinner event. Which was a big deal apparently, Jungkook had no idea really.

He sighed dreamily thinking about their kiss. He re-lived in his mind how the Alpha held his body into his arms and took control of the kiss. How he showed his desire towards the omega.- which pretty much left Jungkook shocked by the way. He had no idea! He can't believe how oblivious he was!

He needs to get ready actually. He left the hospital early just so he could join this event. He takes a long bath, wishing it would remove the last sprinkles of his heat scent off him. He doesn't need any unwanted attention on him. Well, except one person. But he doesn't want Taehyung to think that he is using his heat to distract the Alpha. No, no that would be so embarrassing.

Jin already picked an outfit for Jungkook. (bless him.) Jungkook was going to wear an amazing two piece outfit. It catched his eye that Jin chose a tulle top in silver- which was the color of the Luna traditionally. He second guesses himself thinkin about that. Because what would it look like in the pictures? They just had a scandal. But then again he was very indecisive when it comes to fashion so Jin's choices were like a law to him. He didn't have many options.

He pampered himself with essential oils and creams. He was trying to take his time since there was still time. He lit the candles around his room. He never felt this safe and comfortable. It was like everything in his life was going good. The sun is shining and the stars are twinkling. Maybe he should also ask for a glass of wine from the kitchens? He was considering it when his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

''Come in.'' He felt a little hope instantly. Maybe it was Taehyung again.

''Hello Kooks.'' Jihoon spoke softly while entering his room. Jungkook didn't feel any kind of disappointment because he was super worried for the Alpha. He gasped the moment he saw Jihoon and literally ran into his arms!

''Hyung! I was so worried about you.'' Jungkook felt his eyes were getting teary.

''O-oh Kokie, careful there.'' At first Jungkook thought that Jihoon was talking about his injured arm so he pulled himself back immediately. Then he saw the fancy box Jihoon was holding in his hands.

''Oh, sorry hyung. Are you okay? Why did you leave the hospital so soon?''

''Ah, c'mon you yoo? Don't be dramatic. I'm fine, it was nothing! I left for the same reason as you. We need to be here for this event.''

Jihoon informed him with a sad (?) look on his face.

''Yeah, what's it about? I get that it's a big deal but what is actually happening? I am not informed enough.'' Jungkook asks Jihoon.

Jihoon takes a deep breath before speaking. ''I guessed Taehyung would ignore talking to you about it. He is giving up some of his powers after the attacks.''

''What?'' Jungkook literally had no idea.

''Yeah, it was because it is now widely known in the public that all of the attacks happened because apparently some people are not satisfied with us having such a young ruler. And they blame him for the stolen products and victims of those attacks before you guys went on vacation. And they made a big deal out of it. Like how our King can go on a vacation while people are dying because of him?''