five

five

Jungkook decided to wait outside of the room while Taehyung was having his first meeting as a King. He is seeing everyone who works under his name. Jungkook doesn't need to participate to understand that something is wrong. They all look frustrated and Jungkook can see from the glass wall that The King himself is pretty stressed too. Taehyung keeps clenching his jaw and from time to time he squeezes his fists. He doesn't look okay at all.

From the email Jihoon sent him, Jungkook thought this meeting was going about meeting the new ruler in an official way but it doesn't seem like a light meeting at all.

Jungkook heads to the kitchen, he still feels slightly awkward when people bow to him politely. He smiles back and tells the chef to prepare something light for the King. Taehyung didn't make breakfast this morning and it actually means that Jungkook is doing a bad job. He can not force the King to have an actual breakfast in the middle of the meeting but he at least prepares a little snack.

While the chefs are working on a simple plate, Jungkook starts to make a calming tea with honey. He prepares a tray with tea, two cups for Taehyung and Jihoon and puts the plate. He walks back to the meeting room. From what he can see the air in the meeting didn't change one bit. Just when Jungkook is about to knock on the glass wall and enter, everybody stands up and bows to the King before emptying the room.

Jungkook waits for their leave and then joins Jihoon and Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes finds his immediately, he really looks pissed.

''Where were you during the meeting?'' the King asks.

''Just outside of the room, and then i left to kitchen.You didn't eat anything this morning your highness.'''

''Is it your job to carry trays and serve meals? Why didn't you join the meeting? Do you still think that you are a waiter Jungkook?''

Jungkook's hands start to tremble which is so bad because he is still holding the tray with a full teapot. Just when he is about to apologize for not being present Jihoon spokes before him.

''No, it is not his job to be a waiter but it is his job to track your meals actually. ''

When Jungkook gets busy with placing the cups Jihoon whispers to Taehyung

''Don't take it out from him.''

Taehyung sighs. He knows that Jihoon is right. He is just being emotional and letting out his anger on Jungkook, and it's not a lie that he actually feels a little hungry now. He sips from the cup that Jungkook put before him and lets out an involuntary sound. That makes Jungkook look at him. He just shrugs and mumbles

''What? İt's good.''

Jungkook smiles widely. Finally King liked something he did. Well, technically he probably doesn't even know that Jungkook made the tea but still. Jungkook at least learned about Taehyung's tastes.

''So what do we have this time?''' Taehyung asks with a more calm attitude.

Jihoon takes a deep breath and looks at Taehyung and Jungkook before speaking.

''This time it's a bit messier. I'm not gonna lie. Two attacks happened at the same time very early in the morning. Witnesses and police says that these might be the people who are responsible for the attacks just before your coronation.''

Taehyung sinks deep into the chair and says ''come on, tell me how bad it is.''

''They didn't steal anything this time, Taehyung. No cash, no medicine, nothing. They started a really big fire at the pack warehouse and killed 3 security guards at the Main Bank.''