eleven

eleven

Taehyung couldn't tell how much time passed since Jungkook and him held each other tightly in that basement. Jungkook was breathing his scent deeply and Taehyung was letting comforting pheromones for him. He knew that he should be the sane one in this situation but he couldn't stop himself from nuzzling his nose at Jungkook's neck, scenting the omega as his. The thought only was enough to make him delirious with joy. It was awakening something very possessive in Taehyung's heart.

Jungkook was presenting as omega. He couldn't believe his luck. He could court him officially now, mate him, claim him, make him his luna...He knew he was getting ahead of himself. He didn't even talk to the boy but he just couldn't stop himself from imagining their future together. Not when Jungkook is all pliant and delicate in his arms like that. Dizzy from his first heat, wanting, needing Taehyung to calm him down.

''Jungkook'' he whispered slowly in Jungkook's ear. He remembered what the doctors said about Jungkook's condition.

''We need to go to a hospital.''

''Don't want it. Don't want anyone else.'' Jungkook whimpered softly. His eyes were barely open. Despite the current situation, Taehyung chuckled at his brattiness.

''I'll be there with you. C'mon, let's go before i change my mind.and do something i really shouldn't.''

Jungkook was still whimpering and whining in discomfort. It was taking all of Taehyung's willpower to not take Jungkook straight to his room, provide him with the best quality cushions for him to create his nest in comfort and fucking the living days out of him.

He already knew he had some feelings for the boy but he never realized that his alpha was thinking Jungkook as his.

He carried Jungkook to the car. The boy's body was burning with heat. He refused to leave Taehyung's lap in the car, which Taehyung had no problem at all. Only when Taehyung's cock jumped in his pants, he understand how much he was affected by the omega's scent. He tried to breath through his mouth, which was not helping. Jungkook was smelling like strawberries and vanilla. It was literally choking Taehyung. He was wanting more and less of it at the same time. He was aroused to his limits. It was the longest drive the King could remember. He was gonna fucking congradulate himself when this day is over.

He kept trying to comfort the boy in his arms until they reached the hospital. Doctors were super careful towards them since it was very clear that the Alpha was all teritorial right now.

They take Jungkook into a special room and inject him with something that will help him go unconscious slowly.

Taehyung kept scenting the boy over and over again while Jungkook was getting more calm, relaxed. He kept saying to himself that he was doing it for the boy but in reality he couldn't stop himself from touching the omega.

He was actively restraining himself from growling at every single alpha and beta doctor.But he was obviously failing since after the second time only omega doctors started to check on Jungkook's condition.

''Your Grace.'' said the doctor while bowing politely.

''He is pretty much okay. We were worried that the chemicals in his system would create complications but so far everything seems normal. But we still must be cautious since he is under the influence of some dangerous meds. We don't recommend mating during this heat and it is best that he spends his heat here under monitoring.

Taehyung knew that they were not gonna get mated during this heat. Heck, they were not even dating. But he felt a little disappointed nevertheless. He was obviously wanting the best for Jungkook. So right thing to do was calm the fuck down, stop thinking with his dick and try to court Jungkook when he feels alright. Hopefully he would say yes.