three

three

Jungkook returns to pack house after the event, just like Jihoon said. It is after midnight so Jungkook had a lot of time to pack his belongings and call the landlord to inform her that he is leaving. It's not like he owns lots of stuff anyway. But now standing in front of the second entrance's door -which is usually used by workers- Jungkook's having second thoughts. He didn't even talk about his salary with Jihoon. He doesn't know what it is that he's actually gonna do. This is all unnecessary though. Jungkook is very well aware that he does not have another option. He is broke and lives in a society where no one hires him-except the head of the society for some reason.

He goes to security, he doesn't even know what he's gonna say.

''Uhmm...Mr. Jihoon told me to be here after the event?'' Jungkook's voice makes it sound like a question.

Security guard gives him a look and asks his name.

''Jeon Jungkook.''

''Second floor. Mr. Jihoon said that you're suppose to find Kim Seokjin and check you mails today.''

''Okay, thank you, good night.''

Jungkook can't believe his luck. Is it possible that he's gonna work with Seokjin? But Jihoon said something about Prince's public relations and Jungkook is pretty sure that Seokjin is responsible for the pack house. He can't wait to find Seokjin. He climbs stairs with his bags and almost runs to the second floor. Seokjin finds him in the corridor before he could search for him.

''Jungkoogie ! I'm here. Oh my god, what a bad bunny you are. You left without even saying a word to your hyung. I was so curious. Thank God Jihoon informed me. ''

''Sorry hyung. Jihoonshi said i should leave without anyone sees me, so i did.'' Jungkook says, smiling softly, happy to see Seokjin again.

''It's okay. Let me take your bag. I'm gonna show you your room and -get this, i'm going to help you until you get used to the customs around here. Which means any time of the day you can always ask me anything you want.''

''Really?!'' Jungkook says with doe eyes. So he really is gonna work with Seokjin then!

They enter a room which is the size of Jungkook's whole apartment.Jungkook looks around in awe. He can't believe this is where he's gonna stay. Room is decorated with soft earthy colors. Everything looks super cozy. It looks like a combination of modern themes with traditional royal tastes. He can't help but get teary eyes again.

Seokjjin puts the bags down and shows him the room ''This is your bathroom. There are some clothes in the wardrobe. But since you're gonna work with Prince you're gonna need so much more. Jihoon told me to take care of it so no worries, little bunny. I'm gonna send some stylists tomorrow and your wardrobe should be done in a few days. This is your laptop. Jihoon told me to remind you to check your emails before bed, like 500 times. Gosh, this place is a museum of obsessive compulsive disorder. And if you need anything else just tell me and I'll take care of it. Look, I put all kinds of candles around your room, because you kinda look like a softie to me. Jungkoogie, are you listening?''

Jungkook can not even mumble words now. He really is in love with the room. And new clothes?? Why did he never think about that? Obviously no one's gonna let him walk around Prince -well King from tomorrow on- with his old clothes.

''I-i don't think I need new clothes Seokjin hyung. The ones in here are more than enough for me.'' he says feeling overwhelmed.

''Jungkoogie...'' Seokjin comes closer. ''Prince attends all kinds of events. From high class black-tie ones to not so high class ones. You're gonna need to fit in. And I'm kind of an expert on styling to leave all that to hyung, okay? One last thing my friends call me Jin. I think we're gonna be friends.'' Jin says, giving Jungkook a big encouraging smile.