six

six

They just finished a huge interview with the one the most watched show. Over the days Jungkook spent with the King, he understood that Taehyung might seem very confident, but he actually doesn't like crowded places or the spotlight.

He is a party person, that's for sure. But parties that he prefers are almost always more selective and private. Jungkook knows because he has to attend those parties too.

Nevertheless, he is good with the spotlight, even if he doesn't like it.

''Jungkook, i got reports from the team that you manage.'' Taehyung says while they're getting in the car.

Jungkook didn't know that there was a report to present to the King, he would do it himself.

He makes a ''oh?'' sound, waiting for the rest.

''Looks like we'll fill our warehouse with the provisions again. We started selling our products to other cities and packs, things are going good. They are doing a great job.'' Taehyung says with a serious face.

Jungkook releases a breath he didn't know he held.

''But...' Taehyung ads immediately. ''I wouldn't like you to care about this issue less just because it's under control. No one needs to know about those past attacks. We still didn't catch anyone from that violent group. This must kept a secret.''

''I understand hyung, don't worry.'' Jungkook says with a determined voice.

They stayed silent for the rest of their drive. Jungkook feels like he got used to working with Taehyung and Jihoon. He also spends lots of fun time with Seokjin when he's done with the day's work.

Jin brought so many good meals and snacks to his room, he also made Jungkook taste all kinds of alcohol (actually Taehyung did that too at the parties he attended) he showed Jungkook lots of good movies. Jungkook actually started to feel like a normal teeneger.

''What's next?'' Taehyung asks while he gets off of the car.

''Nothing hyung, you already finished all of today's appointments.'' Jungkook says happily.

''Oh, a little bit of relaxing time huh? That is good news.'' Taehyung says while grinning.
Jin mentioned going shopping with a few of his stylists friends, Jungkook knew today is a rather easy day for them, so he really hoped to go but he doesn't know how to ask Taehyung.

Just when he gathers all of his courage Taehyung speaks with an enthusiastic voice '' Well i know that my friend Namjoon is throwing a party tonight. It's not a big deal, just some close circle people. Namjoon wants to talk about the new paintings he bought, you know him he's always like that, you met him last week remember?''

''U-uh, yes i remember Namjoon hyung, he was really cool.'' Jungkook mumbles softly, while looking at his shoes and not making eye contact with Taehyung.

But just as much as Jungkook knew Taehyung, Taehyung got used to Jungkook too. He knows something is upsetting him. He knows this expression too well.

''Jungkook, what's wrong? Did something happen last week? Why did you get upset all of a sudden?'' Taehyung questions.

Jungkook shook his head rapidly ''No, no. It was really good. Nothing happened i swear, i really liked Namjoon hyung too.''

''Okay, either tell me now or i'm gonna stare at you and make you uncomfortable until you do. I know something is making you upset. I even smell it in your scent.'' Taehyung says with a determined attitude.

''I- i...'' Jungkook mumbles but he's still shy to ask something for himself.

''Jungkook, can you please tell me?'' Taehyung says with a softest voice, he tilts his head to look at Jungkook's shiny doe eyes.