seven

seven

They were 2 hours late because as expected Taehyung struggled to wake up. Jihoon informed Jungkook through an email. Said they were going to an island that the pack owns and controls, they need to inspect administration there and hopefully also get a vacation after their day is done.

Jihoon didn't come with them in order to take care of things in the pack house. That means Jungkook and Taehyung are alone for four days. That means Jungkook is going to have to take care of everything without Jihoon's help, that he's actually going to be in charge. He gets a little worried by all this responsibility and he also is super intimidated by Taehyung.

This is also the first time Jungkook goes on a vacation. Technically, he knows that he is working right now. But when he sees the plane he suddenly forgets all his work-related anxieties and remembers that this is the first time he is gonna be in a plane. He takes a few deep breaths and tries to calm himself and put a brave face on.

He is sure he will be alright. Taehyung is still trying to sober up, so he is sure that he is gonna sleep all the way through the flight. He is not gonna ask for anything, he is not gonna speak to Jungkook, Jungkook will get through this. Everybody flies, it can't be that scary.

This is King's private plane so his helpers make everything comfortable. Not that Taehyung actually noticed anything, he is still half asleep. As soon as he enters the plane he gets his almost-bed-like seat and puts a sleep mask on his face. Jungkook gets his seat too, since they are late everybody is ready to fly already. Jungkook just spent too much time trying to wake Taehyung up and then help him get ready.

No matter how hard he tries to focus on things other than this giant metal thing he is in right now, which is going to be in the air in a few seconds, he can't do it. His breath hitches and he grabs the seat so hard that his knuckles turn white. Plane is in the air in no second. He is actually flying, he doesn't feel it, it's not scary as he thought but it is still terrifying that they're in nothing but air. His gaze is locked in a direct line so he doesn't notice Taehyung unbuckle his belt and shift next to Jungkook.

''You're scared of flying? Why didn't you tell?''

''I didn't know, this is my first time.''

Taehyung fondly smiles at him. ''Your scent is choking me right now. You must be so stressed. It's okay Junggukie.'' He puts one of his arms over Jungkook's shoulders and the other one to Jungkook's arm. He is covering Jungkook like a blanket and releasing a calming scent. His hand on Jungkook's shoulder never stops making soothing circles over his clothes. Jungkook finally feels a little more loose and without even thinking takes a relaxing breath of Taehyung's scent. He sighs contently. with his eyes closed. So when Taehyung makes an amused chuckle he opens his eyes in horror and remembers that this is the King of their country. Jungkook should be the one to help him.

''Uhmm, i'm sorry. I'm okay, your highness. ''

''Are you sure?''

''Yes, i'm sorry that i bothered you with my scent.''

''It's not a bother at all kookie.''

Taehyung takes his hands off Jungkook but doesn't go back to his seat. Jungkook is kinda glad, he feels affected by Taehyung's scent a little too much lately. It's probably not just Taehyung, but all alphas. Jungkook couldn't test this theory because he doesn't hang out with any other alpha. He is not seeing Jihoon enough too, so Taehyung is all that he got. But he feels so much more safe with Taehyung next to him, his scent lingers in the air.

''Hyung, can i ask you something?''

''Sure.''

''You sometimes talk about my scent and...''