four

four

Jungkook woke up at 6. a.m. This is a very important day. Not that it's his first day at his job but it's also the day of coronation. He has to go to the Prince's room and help him get ready according to the email Jihoon sent him. Jihoon also said that since it's his first day and it's coronation, he can't risk it by relying on Jungkook too much. Jihoon is gonna show up himself to take care of things.But Jungkook has to be there and watch everything, he must try to learn. But most importantly -again according to Jihoon- he has to be seen with Prince so people know who to contact when they need him.He has to look like he is the one who controls everything. A face for the show.

That means he has to actually ''look'' like he belongs there. So that leaves him staring at his new closet for the past 15 minutes. He has no idea what to wear. This is the first task at hand and he already feels like failing. Just when he's about to rip his own hair in frustration, Seokjin comes in.

''Oh, you're awake. Good morning.'' Jin says with a great smile. He looks way too awake for this early in the morning.

''Hyung. You have to help me. I don't know- i don't even know...how am i supposed to?''

Jin interrupts him ''Shh.. one thing at a time baby. Seeing you sitting in front of your closet makes me think like you're having a fashion crisis. You have nothing to worry about. You have the prettiest face and body. I'm gonna help you okay?''

''Okay hyung..'' Jungkook takes a big breath ''okay thank you so much.''

''Now we have to be quick since you have to go to the Prince's room. I'm gonna put some clothes on the bed, wear them until I come back. I'm gonna make your hair and make up.''

''Make up?''

''Just a little. It's obligatory anyway. You're gonna be on photographs and everything- trust me you want the make up.''

''O-okay.'' Jungkook didn't imagine any of this. He actually doesn't really care about how he looks. But something inside of him says that Prince Taehyung would mind, if Jungkook shows up in something that doesn't fit the event. He sighs and wears the thing Jin picked for him.

***

After wearing the beautiful white shirt that Jin picked for him and letting Jin complete his makeup, Jungkook actually has an urge to stare at his reflection in the mirror for hours. He can not recognize himself at all. All of his life he never saw himself looking this ...good. He really can't believe that this is actually him. But he has to hurry to the Prince's room and can not stay in front of the mirror -sadly. He thanks Jin, gets his tablet and little notebook and almost runs to Prince's room.

He hesitantly enters and finds chaos in there. Prince is already awake, he is playing on his phone while people are doing his hair and makeup. Jihoon literally runs in the room, talks with people - giving orders. There are lots of servants doing things that Jungkook can't focus on or follow. In all this Jungkook's eyes find Prince's eyes in the reflection of a mirror. He bows and mumbles a good morning shyly.

''Couldn't sleep enough? You go to bed before me and wake up after me. Maybe you should be the King.'' Prince snorts and gives his attention back to his phone before Jungkook can reply.

Jungkook slightly bows and mumbles and apologizes even though he is early -according to the mail Jihoon sent him.

Jihoon comes next to him and talks with a calm voice ''You have to follow everything I do today. Take notes. I'm not gonna be around to train you, so from tomorrow on, you're on your on.''

Jungkook nods but Jihoon doesn't seem to notice.

''The biggest task for you today is that you have to let people -specially the media - see you with Prince.People must know you and they should know that you are the person they're gonna contact if they ever need to reach your highness. Understood?''