nine

nine

''Hyung, how can i check everything now? You took my tablet from me.''

Jungkook speaks while pouting, immediately after their car starts moving. He genuinely doesn't understand why the King chose to leave his things behind.

''I'm gonna take your phone too, if you keep working.''

''I was just informing Jihoon hyung.''

''You are informing him about us going to dinner?''

''I have to report everything you do hyung, he cares about you so much.''

''Jungkook, i am completely capable of checking everything about our dinner date, okay? Plus, i am the one that shows you around. This is your first time on this island. You look rather marvelous tonight, let me just take care of things. What kind of a gentlemen would i be if i let you do the work?''

date?? Did the King just say dinner date?

Taehyung just couldn't let this night be a regula one. Not after he saw Jungkook's appearance. The boy honestly looked mesmerizing.

When Jungkook understood that they arrived at the restaurant he moved forward like he always does, to hold the door for the King but Taehyung got in front of him, he got out of the car and held the door for the younger boy.Jungkook was literally too stunned to react. He stared at Taehyung with his big doe eyes, lips slightly parted, shining with lip gloss.

Taehyung -maybe for the millionth time that night- thought Jungkook looked just beautiful. While Jungkook was staring at Alpha's face, feeling kind of lost because of Alpha's behavior tonight, Taehyung was acting like nothing happened. He simply led Jungkook inside with a momentary hold on the boy's waist, too short for Jungkook's liking. (what?)

There was this huge open space in the restaurant, an amazing terrace right next to the ocean and there was only one table.

Obviously Jungkook made sure that the restaurant would be close to other customers and serve only to the King. That was what Jihoon always did back in the pack house so Jungkook thought it was appropriate.

Now he doubted himself, thinking maybe it's too intimate, romantic (?) What am i even thinking?

While a waiter accompanied them Jungkook suddenly excused himself to go to the restroom.

He gets away from the Alpha, almost with running steps. Why was he acting like this? All Alpha ever did was compliment him a few times, buy him a few presents -which was not a big deal for a King, hold his door and call him pretty.

Then again no one ever did these things for him before. So maybe it was okay for him to feel a little overwhelmed and excited. But he would die from embarrassment if Taehyung would ever understand that Jungkook was so affected by his attention. Wouldn't that imply that the omega had a crush on him?

''What am i even thinking?'' Jungkook said out loud, to the mirror.

No, he taught. I don't have a crush on him. I'm just thinkin that way because he is the first and the only person to treat me this way.

''What way exactly?'' he couldn't help but wonder. It was safe to say that King's presents were a bit too much, even for a King. And Jungkook caught him staring a lot of times lately. He was not mean or distant anymore. Jungkook sighed deeply. He was even more confused now. But still it wasn't very polite to make a King wait for too long.

Jungkook left the bathroom and saw that Taehyung was already at their table.Their eyes locked while Jungkook was walking towards the beautiful terrace. Jungkook could clearly see the decorative lights, candles and the ocean view -add a King to this beautiful scene and you got yourself a literal fairytale for the boy.