thirteen

thirteen

Jungkook woke up happier than ever that morning. He knew Jihoon was going to face the trial and his betrayal still stinked but he couldn't help being happy.

Everything was sorted out and now an alpha was courting him!

Thinking about the last events made his head spin. Because first he just had his first heat, second Tae had feelings for him, third Jihoon's mess and finally Taehyung officially announces that he is now courting Jungkook. That's just too much for a very short amount of time.

He hummed happily while going into Taehyung's room to wake him up but people were already in the room. Weird.

'Morning hyung.' he called Taehyung curiously.

''Ah! Kook-ah! Save me please, they are making my hair and make up before even giving me anything to eat or drink!'

''You're gonna be late, your highness, stop whining like a child.'' Jin looked like he was seconds away from threatening the king with his slippers.

''Jin hyung? What's happening?'' Jungkook asked curiously since he should be in charge of the King's meals, make-ups, schedule or everything really.

''Ah, nothing. PR team prepared and interviewed considering the last events so we're just making sure that he is there on time.'' Jin answers.

Jungkook looks at his emails and notes but he can not find anything. ''Are you sure? There must be a mistake. I didn't have the notification.''

''Kookie, you are not his assistant anymore.'' Jin said to Jungkook while cooing a little.

He used a soft voice and the information was enough to freeze both Jungkook and Taehyung in their spaces.

"W- what.. what do you mean?" Taehyungs asked with a concerned look on his face. Honestly Jungkook was glad, he was so shocked that he probably can't even speak right now.

"Well, you can't be his assistant anymore after he officially starts to court you. That is the royal procedure. You should start preparing for the crown." Jin explains to jungkook.

"What crown? Hyung we only started courting yesterday. Don't you think that's too rushed?" Jungkook asks. He also notices how quiet Taehyung becomes after Jin's explanation.

"I understand what you are saying kookie, but that's the way it works. I'm so sorry." Jin says.

"He's right Jungkook, I'm sorry. But don't worry, okay. You don't have to do anything you're not ready to do. I'm not gonna force you to co-lead with me or anything. Everything will happen at a pace that you're comfortable with." Taehyung says while walking towards Jungkook. He stands right in front of him, he touches Jungkook's arm and gets closer to his ear. "Although i must say me and my people would love to have you as our Luna." he whispers.

That word again... Luna. The rest of their morning went rather quickly. Tarhyung getting ready and Jungkook unsure of what to do with himself, blushing in the corner.

***

It took a great amount of effort on Taehyung and Jungkook's part to convince Jin to make Jungkook come with them to the interview. But they begged relentlessly and Jin was about to flip out to the king of their pack so gave up.

Jungkook wasn't sure what lies ahead of him. Apparently there is a protocol of him getting ready to be a Luna but Taehyung assured him that things will go on much slower. There was also something else that bothered him. He loved his job so much. So he couldn't stop getting upset about losing it. He should talk to someone about it. He wanted to have something to work on. While Taehyung's interview started, Jin sat next to him.

"Oh my god it is only 11 a.m. but i'm exhausted. I don't know how you and Taehyung are doing this. '' Jin said while getting comfortable.

Jungkook giggled at his hyung's whining " you really look tired hyung. You should rest i can help."

"You can't, you're now allowed to. Don't try to foul me. I just can't wait for the PR team to pick another assistant for Taehyung." Jin said while stretching his neck.

"PICK another assistant? They already hiring?" Jungkook asked in fury.

I KNOW it's so short, but i'm kinda having writer's block right now so i will post EVERYTHING i manege to write from now on either short or long. So expect more updates for all of my stories in the coming days, but like i said they can be shorter than usual. I hope you enjoy :)