Chapter 05: The Contract

Once I had reached the floor, I walked out the lift apprehensive to meet Dimitri after finding out that he owns a company and is probably some hotshot millionaire and I am going to be responsible for giving birth to his child.

No pressure.

A soon as I walked out the lift I was met with the sight of a pretty, blonde lady sitting behind a desk. Her head popped up as soon as I stepped towards the desk as if she was expecting me. So this must be Sandra.

"Hi you must be Juliette here to see Mr. Volkov?" She questioned as I reached her desk. I nodded in reply.

She smiled warmly whilst standing up. "Follow me please."

She came out from behind her desk and started walking down the corridor to the right with me trailing behind her.

We walked for a few minutes before stopping in front of a set of black double door.

"He's expecting you," Sandra muttered, giving me a encouraging smile. I thanked her as she walked away.

I took a deep breath summoning all my courage and pushed the door open walking confidently into the office.

There were two men inside, one of them was Dimitri and the other was a short, blading man that glared at me as soon as I walked in.

"You're late" the balding man remarked as soon as I walked in and for some strange reason I got the feeling he didn't like me.

Note the sarcasm.

I looked towards Dimitri's angry expression thinking it was directed toward me. "Sorry, I had some things that needed to be taken care of."

"Well because of those things I'm going to have to cut this short. Here is the contract." The man who I presume is the lawyer said, handing me a few pieces of paper and a pen. Dimitri gestured to a seat on the other side of the desk that he was sitting at.

I walked over and sat down and then started to read through the contract. Once I made sure it all looked right, I nodded and signed it, letting out the deep breath I was holding.

I looked up towards the two men. One was glaring and the other smirking.

"Finally I though we would be here forever" at his words I direct my glare towards his ugly butthole face.

A deep chuckle came from Dimitri who was now leaning back in his chair legs spread, arms resting on his legs.

"You can leave Derrick" his deep voice echos out and before Derrick was going to speak again, Dimitri speaks, "Now."

Derrick jumps up and starts towards the door.

"Oh and Derrick" Derrick turns round. "You're fired."

His mouth drops open in shock and he hurries out the door.

Dimitri turns towards me. A slight smile on his face.

"I know a great cafe."

I smile back, "lead the way."

•X•

Hi lovely readers.

Hope your day has been good!

Feel free to leave your thoughts about this book (;

Please vote and comment.