Chapter 06: Blushing

Hope you enjoy!

•X•

Dimitri opened the door of this nice and cozy cafe just five minutes away from his office building.

As I walked in I marvelled at the beauty of this place, the light from the windows shone a beautiful beam of morning sunlight on the light pink back wall so that you could see the pretty flowers that crawled up it.

Dimitri walked slowly towards a booth at the back of the little cafe and I followed after him, sliding into the booth opposite to him.

"So tell me about yourself Blair Mitchell." My name glided off his tongue.

"What do you want to know?" I questioned slightly unsure on his command.

"You're 25 right? Well when is your birthday?"

"It's the 12th of March. When is yours?"

He crossed his arms, "10th of November, what is your favo-." He's interrupted when a waiter walks up to our booth clearing his throat.

"Hello, what can I get you?" The waiter asks. He pays no attention to Dimitri and only looks at me or more specifically my boobs.

I roll my eyes slightly, "I'll have an  iced coffee and a chocolate donut please." I look towards Dimitri's to see him glaring at the waiter that only had eyes from me. He shakes his head indicating he doesn't want anything. "That's all thank you."

The waiter smirks taking one last look at me before turning and walking away to the back of the shop.

"What's your favourite colour?" At Dimitri's voice I turn back to him, his glare gone, a smirk in its place.

"I love purple, like lilac" I say grinning "how about you?"

He placed his hands on his knees as he leans back in his seat, his legs spread slightly "Dark green."

My cheeks redden a bit at his actions but we continue the conversation starting to talk about hobbies and how I have always wanted a pet dog however we were interrupted when the waiter came back with my donut and drink.

I thanked him, expecting him to walk away but he just stood there staring at me for a few second before speaking.

"Would you like anything else?" His voice turning flirty as he again stared at my boobs.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dimitri suddenly lean forward as if about to say something so I speak before he can.

"My eyes are up here."

The waiter jumps as if waking from a spell. He stutters out as his cheeks redden from embarrassment. He looks over to Dimitri for the first as if looking for pity but finds none.

The waiters eyes which are now angry come back to stare at me. I know he's furious when he turns round and hurries back to the kitchen.

I can't help but feel sorry for him and I rise from my seat ready to run after him and apologise.

But before I can do anything Dimitri stops me with just two words.

"Don't bother," he says. I am about to protest but for some reason as I stare into his eyes I relax.

I lean back in resignation as I begin to eat the donut. Dimitri talks about his business to fill the silence.

Once I've finished the donut that was delicious, we payed and then slowly walked out of the cafe as I promised I would come back here for that amazing donut.

"I can drop you off to your house if you would like?" Dimitri questioned once we were standing outside the cafe.

I didn't really want him to know where I lived and it would only worry him, so I lied.

"Yeah I only live a few minutes away, I'll be fine."

"Alright, I will contact you with more details of the doctors appointment soon."

I smiled up at him looking straight to his cold grey eyes, I said goodbye and then I turned away and started to walk.

"Get home safe" he called out.

I couldn't stop from blushing at his words.

Why has he got to be so perfect?

•X•

Can't blame her I would be blushing as well.

Anyway, how has your day been?

Hope you liked the chapter.

Bye <3