Chapter 14: Professional

Blair's POV:
I woke up in a huge bedroom. My hands reached to my eyes as I rubbed at them trying to block out the sun that was blinding me.

I eventually removed my hands and opened my eyes, my mouth dropped open at the beautiful bedroom I was in.

The light that currently blinded me came from huge arched windows the covered a whole wall.

The king sized bed I was laying on felt like air and was covered in blankets and pillows.

There were many plants scattered around the room and a desk and chair in one corner which had papers piled high on it.

There was a mirror and two doors in the room. One that presumed led to the rest of the house. The other I had no idea.

I wondered where I was and who's bedroom this was.

I remembered falling asleep in the car and could faintly remember the feeling of being carried.

I decided to get out of the bed and explore. I pushed the blankets off of me and stepped out of the bed, walking over to one of the doors.

Before I reached the door I looked to my right to look at my disheveled appearance in the mirror.

My hair looked like a birds nest and my clothes were wrinkled.

I pushed my fingers through my hair to try and tidy it slightly and tried to push the creases from my outfit but failed dismally and gave up.

I reached for the door knob before taking a deep breath and opening it and walking out.

The hallway was empty, it had many doors leading off from it and a stair case at the end.

I decided my best bet on figuring out who this massive house belongs to and where Dimitri was, was probably going downstairs and finding people.

So I walked along the hallway and down the stairs.

As soon as I got to the ground floor I heard the sound of clanking coming from a room.

I followed the sound into a huge kitchen that was flooded with light from windows and standing in the middle holding two pans over a stove and wearing a suit, was Dimitri.

He turned round when I walked in as if sensing my presence and took in my appearance slowly.

"Did you sleep well Blair?" He questioned, as he tilted his head to the side and smirked.

"Yes I did" I then remember how he treated me yesterday and glared at him "where are we?"

He sighed tiredly at my glare "my house" he gestures around the kitchen. Before turning his back on me and stirring something in the pan on the stove.

"What are you doing?" I question him suspiciously.

"Making breakfast" he says laughing as if it's obvious. "Take a seat" he point to the one of the chairs at the table.

"No" I refuse as I remember what happened yesterday.

"please Blair" he sighs tiredly and I notice the bags he has underneath his eyes as if he hasn't slept in a while. "We need to talk about yesterday."

I roll my eyes "I have nothing to say to you. You treat me well and then like shit." I fold my arms "I think it's best if this relationship stays purely professional."

Dimitri fully looks into my eyes I can tell he's hurt "is this truly what you want?"

I nod and after a few seconds say "yes."

He sighs in resignation "if that is what you want."

I nod again.

"I will drop you off at your house in a bit then."

"Thank you" I reply and walk out the room taking one quick look back over my shoulder as Dimitri turns back to the food he was making and slumps his head slightly.

•X•

Hiya

A lil bit angst for you guys

But don't worry it will get better

Hope you all have an amazing day.

Xx