Chapter 07: Madman

Warning: Slight gore
This chapter will be from Dimitri's POV:

As soon as Blair is out of sight I let go of the deep breath I had been holding and my smile vanishes. She kept me calm in her presence but now she is not here the calm is destroyed.

Time to deal with that fucker.

I storm into the cafe forcing the customers to flinch and avoid my eye as they hoped I wouldn't hurt them but they weren't my target.

I walk angrily into the kitchen searching for him.

My dad once said, "Decisions are best made from the calm over the chaos."

At least that's what my dad said before I shot a bullet between his eyes and as I find the waiter and throw him against the tiled wall I have to disagree with him.

I cover the waiters mouth to stop his protests as I revel in the terror on his face caused by a sharp black knife that I pulled from my back pocket.

My eye shine with sadist glee as I plunge it again and again into the soft flesh of his stomach with the passion and vigour of a madman.

I guess I am a madman.

The waiters moves from side to side pushing with all his might to escape me but his movement grow tired and his breathing laboured, until I can only vaguely hear his light breathing.

My hands release him letting him drop to the floor as I grimace at the speck of blood on the cuff of my white shirt.

"Now look what you have done." I shout at him, kicking him in the place where the stab wound is.

He whispers something that I can't quite hear so I crouch down placing my ear to his head.

"Why?" He questions quietly.

I rise slowly to standing, chucking darkly at the obvious answer, "because you disrespected her."

Coughs full of blood start from the waiter lying at my feet until eventually they stop just as his eyes go a glassy colour and his movement come to an end.

I reach for my phone calling one of my rookies who sighs as I tell him my address and order him to dispose of the body.

This is the eleventh one this week that he has had to deal with I'm surprised he hasn't run for the hills yet.

Once I ensure that I won't have the police knocking at my door tomorrow, I leave opening my phone and calling another of my men.

Since Blair loved the cafe so much I may as well buy it.

•X•

Wow.....okay

Hope everyone is have a good day.

If you have a feedback please leave a comment <3

Goodbye