37.

Daniella woke up to Kim's hair in her face and her feet over her, the blanket half way and the woman and the rest on the floor, she removed the hair and sat up saying nothing then shook her head and got up to get ready for work.

2 hours after Daniella left kim woke up and rub her eyes then feel for Daniella only to realize she wasn't there and that she was on the bed in stead of the couch, a pout form on the woman's lips then she got up and felt a huge pain shot through her head and a groan left her lips as she head to the bathroom.

With the worst hangover ever she still got to brush her teeth then checked her phone but no messages from Daniella, she sigh and sat on the bed then took the pill and water she saw on the glass table beside the chair then went to freshen up.

her phone went off when she was in the bathroom but she wasn't alerted until she left the shower, she saw that it was a text from daniella asking if she ate anything so she replied no and Daniella told her to get ready because she's carrying her to have breakfast.

That excited kim as she got up and got ready in and shoulder dress and her hair pulled into an high ponytail then took her phone,lipgloss and keys and head downstairs when she heard Joe call for her then head to car and he drove off.

He drove to one of the breakfast cafe's she owned and told him to carry kim to, her got out and open the door for her seen as if she didn't rush to get out but thanked him and head into the cafe and immediately spotting Daniella.

She head over to her and took her seat at the other end of the table "hi" kim breathe out fighting back a smile then watch as Daniella chuckle before looking away "kim you look like you're dying, just smile and stop torturing your self" Daniella chuckle and kim release the a breath before smiling.

"How are you" Daniella asked taking a bite of the cheese bread "I'm good, great and you" she asked back bouncing her legs nervously "can I-" kim cut her self off pointing next to Daniella who nod and she move her chair over to Daniella's own and sat back down "were you really that anger that you didn't tell me you were leaving" kim asked and Daniella look at her.

"I left a letter, I'm guessing you didn't see it" Daniella stated and kim made an O face before looking at her fingers "are you ready to order?" Daniella asked and kim nod then watch as Daniella call over the waitress who took our order then left to prepare our order.

Daniella took Kim's hand and cares her palm as she stare out the window beside them, kim rest her head on Daniella's shoulder and waited patiently for their breakfast but ate one of the warm cheese bread that was already there staring at her looking so delicious that she just couldn't resist.

Minutes passed then the waitress returned with their orders and set it on the table smiling at the couple then left, kim stole one of Daniella's fruits when she wasn't paying attention but she didn't know that Daniella saw her all along but didn't confront her or anything.

They both ate and kim stole some of Daniella's breakfast here and there but Daniella just let her as she drink her smoothie staring at the woman who ate happily not even caring if Daniella watching.

they spent half their day at a breakfast cafe and Daniella wanted to pay but kim didn't let her and paid for both of thier foods with a grin she teased Daniella as they both head out the cafe kim didn't know Daniella owned and that the money she gave the waitress had mysteriously slipped back into her bag.

they then decided that they wanted to take a walk so they did and head on a walk which was quiet for the most time but kim felt the need to bring up the topic about what happened the night before since she already knew they had to talk about it at some point.

"Daniella's I- I'm sorry for not telling you about my where bouts, I didn't mean to make you angry I just- I wasn't thinking and that wasn't like me and I'm sorry for worrying you like that, I'll tell you wherever I'm going next time." Kim breathe out as she stare up at Daniella.

Daniella sigh and turned around looking at her, cupping her cheek she said "bella I don't want you to feel trapped or suffocated by me and if you're going somewhere you can because I don't own you ok?, you do, all I want is for you to be safe and tell me if you're gonna be back late, kim if you leave and come back so late ever again I will kill you myself" Daniella stated causing kim to laugh but nod either way and rest her head on Daniella's chest

"I love you"

🏳

A/N

Not all that or whateva but it's something.

.

You have completed another chapter 🙌🏾💍

Thank you for reading ᐖ❤

To make her happy ☆↝★

also please leave a comment ⍢⃝

-M