BONUS 1: Two Evil Queens

"I get that you're adjusting well." Vulture said to the large SkyWing beside him.
"Very well." Scarlet said. The former SkyWing queen had recently been resurrected by Chameleon, using what was left of Darkstalker's scroll. As it turned out, Chameleon had torn off a large part of the scroll and hid it in the desert.
"What happened to Chameleon, anyway?" Scarlet asked.
"That idiot managed to get himself captured." Vulture said, with a bit of venom in his voice. "No matter, the plan will work. I'll have half of Pyrrhia, and you'll have the other half."
A loud roar sounded from somewhere else in the compound.
"What was that noise?" Scarlet asked.
Vulture smiled. "Someone I think you'll like very much."
The sound of roaring and breaking furniture got louder and louder. Vulture opened the door, giving Scarlet a good look at the dragon inside.
She was larger than Scarlet, with four wings and black and white scales. She turned to face Vulture and Scarlet with a snarl.
"Queen Scarlet, this is Queen Wasp." Vulture said. "Like you, her throne was stolen by an imposter, and she wants it back."
The two queens stared at each other, before Scarlet approached Wasp. "You're quite thrilling, your majesty." Scarlet said.
Wasp smiled. "Likewise, your majesty."
Scarlet started laughing, and Wasp quickly joined in.
Vulture slowly backed out of the room. For the second time in his life, he felt threatened.
The queens' laughter echoed around the compound, ensuring that no one living there would be able to sleep that night.