13

Blue ran through the seemingly endless halls of the SandWing Stronghold. He was alone, which he didn't want to be.
He had no idea where Cricket or Beetle were. Were they worried about him? Were they safe? Please be safe. Clearsight, if you're listening, keep my family safe.
Blue was mainly scared of Wasp. After she had been overthrown, he'd had nightmares about being under her control again, about hurt dragons he cared about. Thankfully, he had a really good therapist.
But the fact that she was somewhere he made him nervous.
"Well, well, well. What do I have here?"
Blue stopped and turned. A large SandWing had come out of the hallway next to him. He had three dragon skull tattoos on his neck.
"Ain't you pretty? I could use some more decorations for my room. Your wings would look great on my wall." The SandWing advanced forward, his tail barb rattling.
Blue stepped back. What kind of dragon would cut off another dragon's wings? And I'm a terrible fighter! I don't have anything to fight back with!
Blue was fairly certain that this dragon wouldn't listen to him. He looked down at his wrists.
His wrists...
Blue held up his front talons in the air. The SandWing smiled wickedly.
Blue quickly began spinning silk, trapping the SandWing's tail. Then he quickly webbed him up.
"Blue!"
He turned and saw Cricket coming toward him.
"You're okay!" They both said at the same time.
Cricket looked at the SandWing. "Pretty clever. Come on, we have to find Beetle!"
The two dragons flew off.
————————————
"Wait, come back!" Sirocco yelled, but the two weird bug dragons were already gone.
"Aw, dang it! I was so close to getting new decorations."