21

The fight between Snowfall and Wasp had taken them both to a very old part of the palace.
"Give up!" Wasp yelled.
"Never." Snowfall said. She grabbed Wasp's tail and flung her into the wall.
The wall then promptly crumbled.
Oops, Snowfall thought. The room behind the wall was dimly lit, and it seemed massive. The IceWing ran into the room to continue the fight, when the torches in the room suddenly blazed to life.
"What in the..." Snowfall broke off. She had thought the room was empty.
It wasn't.
There were ten massive statues that surrounded Snowfall and Wasp. They looked like the tribes. Snowfall recognized a MudWing, a SandWing, a SkyWing, a SeaWing, a RainWing, an IceWing, a NightWing, and a LeafWing. The ninth statue looked like a SilkWing-HiveWing hybrid. A BeetleWing, Snowfall realized.
Snowfall turned her attention to the last statue. It was the biggest of all of them. It depicted a massive dragoness standing on a pile of human skulls. The dragoness looked triumphant, and also familiar.
Wasp had also noticed the statues. "What is this?" She said. Snowfall punched her in the snout.
Wasp roared, and immediately Snowfall shot a blast of frostbreath at her. Snowfall's aim was true, as she had been aiming for the HiveWing's mouth.
"Did you really think that would do..." Wasp trailed off.
Her body started being encased in ice, starting with her throat.
Snowfall watched as the former queen of the HiveWings was frozen into an icy statue.