4

"I would not be surprised if that scream woke up the whole school." Sandshard said, leaping to his feet.
Magma looked down and noticed that all five of her siblings were awake. She picked them all up and put them in the large basket they used as a bed. The basket could be picked up by a fully grown dragon.
Magma, Sandshard, and Poison Oak all ran out into the tunnels, where the sounds of nervous voices and running talons could be heard.
"What's going on?"
"Is someone hurt?"
"Why is Peril screaming?"
Pretty soon, almost everyone had arrived at the cave where Clay slept, which was also where Peril slept when she visited. Peril was hyperventilating, while Clay tried to calm her down.
Peril looked completely terrified, which was an emotion that Magma had never seen her mother express.
"Peril, what is it?" Sunny asked.
"She was—I don't understand—threatening me—impossible." Peril stammered out.
"Try to speak slowly and carefully." Sunny said in a calming voice.
"She was in my head. She's going to kill everyone here!" Peril yelled.
"Who was there?" Qibli asked.
"SCARLET! She was right there, holding a dreamvisitor!"
The entire cave went quiet. The silence was broken when Winter said, "Impossible. Scarlet's dead. She died almost ten years ago."
"I saw her too." Sunny said.
Everyone looked at Sunny.
"She was in my dream, holding a dreamvisitor."
Magma realized what that meant.
Scarlet, the only dragon that my mother is afraid of, has come back to life.