The Half Prince, And The Reveal?!?!

Lights_Off_Attic: @PanicAtTheFandon This is dedicated to you! Thank you for being the first to comment on my new story and being so kind.

Harry called the night bus to him and boarded the bus without any one asking if he was Harry Potter. And to that, it was a relief to him that no one questioned anything about him being out late. But of course he was still a boy and not many muggles would even think about him being out so late, Early??, after all his own "relatives" didn't care an ounce if he would to die in front of them.

He was left at the Leaky Cauldron like any wizard who was to be anywhere at night. He approached the counter and asked for a room so that he would not have to deal with getting anything later. Luckily he didn't have to go to Gringotts for any money due to Sirius leaving him a bag of money in his mail, for later uses. And that was very helpful.

He went to the room he was given and put his things away and fell into the bed. He had a feeling he would not sleep long at all.

****

Harry awoke not 3 hours after he fell asleep at 3:30. He stretched lazily and jumped into the shower. He looked for anymore changes in his appearance on his body only to find that the only other thing that changed was that he was no longer tan and he wasn't overly skinny. But the abuse was still evident on his body through the scars and the bruising. And he let everything wash away all the pain of all that was going on. Between the fact that his friends all seemed to be homophobic, except for Seamus, Dean, and Neville.

He thought about all the things that had gone on and he thought about the fact that Dumbledore seemed to actually be the bad guy and that everything in his perspective seemed to change with each word the letter wrote. And he hadn't heard of any harm that altered the beliefs of a child that could go from paper to target. And all the glamours he seemed to be wearing just dripped off of him. So it made even more sense to him.

Harry then got out and looked in the mirror as his hair had grown to a manageable hip length through his sleep. He brushed it out and threw it up in a quick ponytail figuring he couldn't mess up with that. He dressed quickly and left the Leaky for Knockturn Alley. He needed to know what was going on and to see who the Half Prince was and to see who his family was whether they not be blood. They were still family. He wore the same clothes that his old self wore. Dudley's hand me downs. But he did not have time to shop for actual clothes. He also made sure he still had the letter on his being wen he left.

As he got to Knockturn Alley he asked a young wizard if their was a potions shop near by and was escorted to the door. he thanked the Wizard and was left blushing at the door. He quickly composed himself at the door before he entered with a bowed head and slight nervousness.

"And How may I help you, young one?" Asked a man from somewhere above Harry.

"I am looking for the Half Prince." Harry stated softly.

The reply was a small hum and then the door opened behind him.

"Got someone callin' for you, usin' the name." The man said to the person behind Harry.

"And who, may I ask is calling for me." asked a very distinct voice that Harry could recognize anywhere.

"Heiro Calen Prince, Sir." Harry said softly. Turning to the man but not raising his head. Due to the fear of being rejected and hated for still having the eyes of Lilly. He bit his lip, slightly regretting coming.

The man fell to his knees and lifted Harry's chin so they looked eye to eye. The man checked his face and traced his features. Harry merely looked between the mans eyes or at his slightly crooked nose. He just wasn't ready to look the man in his nearly black eyes. After all, it's not everyday that one finds out that their potions master is actually their uncle, and in Harry's case, the teacher that seemed to hate him.

"I have a letter, from Emilie, or mom..... But if you don't like me, I'll understand." Harry said after the long pause of no speech.

"It would be best that I read this letter, and then we shall take a blood relation potion to make sure everything is as you say." Severus Snape said as he got up and took Harry's hand in his hand.

Harry took out his letter and hesitantly gave it to his uncle. Severus took it in his free hand and he took Harry to the back of the shop so that they could get on with the potion and the letter.

"Tell me Heiro, who were you before you got this letter?" Severus asked.

"Someone you didn't like very much. All because of a lie spread through the Wizarding world about the baby that killed the dark lord. I was a boy peopled believed to be the Savior, but I am Not any of that. Never was." Harry said looking at his feet as Severus found the potion he needed and handing it to Harry.

"So my nephew is none other than the boy-who-lived, Harry Potter?"

"I was Harry Potter, but I guess to some, I will always see me as him...." Harry said, "Am I to drink this, Sir?"

"Yes, and while we wait to see the results I will read this letter."

Harry drank the potion to find that it didn't taste all that awful. He found a chair and sat down in it to wait out the potion. Just as Severus put the letter down a piece of parchment popped into existence which Severus snatched from the air. He read the notes and gave it to Harry to see

Child: Heiro Calen Prince

Mother: Emilie Prince

Father: Mikail Yaxley

Living Kin: Severus Snape

God Parents: Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy

Heir to: Potter House

Yaxley House

Prince House

Black House

Prewett House

"Well, that's a lot to take in at once." Harry said softly.

"Indeed it is Heiro, but I cannot say that I can deny what is written, because no one had ever seen Lilly pregnant, and Potter was off on aim when it cam to spell casting and hit Lilly with an infertile spell on accident." Severus said taking Harry's hand again. "Perhaps our past will be forgotten and you can forgive me for my rudeness."

"Can I call you Uncle Severus?"

"No, Much too long, Uncle Sev shall due just fine."

Harry grinned and looked up at his uncle. " Then I can forgive you."

Severus looked down at the small boy and gave a small smile. "I have some appointments to do today, would you like to stay with me or meet your god parents without fear of death"