Consummation Of A Bond

It had been 3 days into their holiday and the days were passing slowly with stolen chaste kisses and dancing around each other. Neither boy knowing what to do as they never had such feelings before. Most of the time they stayed in the shade or had the house elves cool the villa for the island was incredibly hot. As the days passed, they received multiple letters from their parents and everyone at Riddle Manor. Heiro received information on the Dursleys and was shocked at the news for this was the first time hearing about them. Yet he could not find a bone in his body that actually cared about what happened to them. Draco had received many things from his parents. Some things that he would not allow Heiro to see, what so ever, but Heiro, while curious, chose to respect Draco's privacy. His uncle and mother sent him things as well, mostly fruits and such that the house elves would prepare for them.

It was around noon on the third day that the boys finally stopped dancing around each other. As Heiro laid on a poolside chair in the shade, Draco walked up and sat on top of Heiro. Heiro squirmed a little for he was unused to someone sitting on him while he was on his stomach, let alone, at all. Draco chuckled and leaned over to kiss at Heiro's ear to see if he could get any further reactions from his smaller lover. He wasn't disappointed; Draco was shocked at the soft noise that came from Heiro, though he liked what he heard. The noise seemed to affect his nether regions as well and that made Draco blush for his erection was pressed against Heiro's arse. Heiro moaned softly and then blushed darkly when he felt Draco's arousal. He was unsure really what would happen; in fact, he and Draco wondered if they were going to go all the way.

With a deep breath Draco spoke, "Heiro, Love, tell me if this is ok, because I will stop if you want me to."

Heiro turned his head to see if he was being sincere and could see that he was. Making his choice, Heiro nodded and replied, "Of course this is ok, I love you. And I will always love you. I want to be yours, more than I already am."

Draco smiled and got up off Heiro so that he could sit up. Draco noticed that Heiro was just as aroused as he was. Draco picked up Heiro and took them to their room, wanting to do this right. He was going to make love to his betrothed and make sure that he could tell how much he was loved. And he was going to make sure that Heiro would feel like that till they both died. That was a promise to himself that he was going to keep.

When they made it back to their bedroom, Draco gently laid Heiro down on their bed. While he hypothetically knew what was supposed to happen next, he was very nervous. Joining his love on their bed, he kissed him gently on the lips. What started out as an almost chaste kiss soon turned into a passionate, tongue-filled snog.

Sooner than either would have liked, breathing became an issue. Pulling back, Draco looked down into Heiro's flushed fast and could not believe that this beautiful being was his. Reaching down, he quickly removed his shirt and then Heiro's. Heiro, who finally had his breath back, was shock when he felt the cooler air on his chest. Heiro looked up at Draco with his wide innocent eyes and was shocked at the boldness his love showed; but it made everything feel right to Heiro. Heiro bit his lip and noticed that Draco also looked slightly nervous over what was about to happen, but also that he seemed very confident in what he was doing.

This made Heiro wonder if Draco truly knew what he was doing. Draco slowly began to kiss Heiro again as he slowly slid his hands across Heiro's exposed torso, feeling out what made Heiro moan and gasp for more. If he recalled correctly, from asking the Weasley twins about what to do, he had to make sure that Heiro was completely comfortable with the first steps before going any further. And knowing the Malfoy manor, he would rather have his lover comfortable before taking anything to the next level. He knew that he would have to hold back his pureblood instincts to possess and take complete charge of what they were doing in order to not scare his little love. There would be plenty of time later for that; provided that was what they both wanted.