Shopping for gifts

Now Taking One Shot Prompts!

As they awoke Heiro and Draco got up and dressed for their day of shopping for christmas gifts. Draco wore a suit like it was normal to wear one everyday. Heiro wore one of Draco's emerald cashmere sweaters over a silver silk button up and black tight legged jeans and a pair of emerald Doc Martins that Severus had given him this morning. They brushed their teeth after they ate their breakfast and then they got together with the adults and they were on their way. Narcissa and Severus went with Heiro and everyone else split up and they began to shop. Severus and Narcissa took Heiro to all the places he thought he might see something that the others would like. He hoped that he was right in getting everyone what he wanted because then he would feel a lot better about what he had gotten for everyone. 

He had passed many stores before he found the right one to buy Draco the best present. It was a small silver workshop and he saw so many things that were encrusted with rare gems and scales and feathers from rare animals or with rare colors. And then he saw the jewelry section and was amazed about he had seen. There were many earrings and necklaces. There was an assortment of rings and bracelets as well. He found a bracelet set that was a Dragon and a Raven. The Dragon had an emerald scale the size of a child's pinky nail in its mouth and it held a protection charm that if a spell was cast at the person the spell would fly back at the castor. The Raven was made of a pure black chalcocite and the eyes silver. They were small and on leather bounds that were at least three inches height. The Raven and the Dragon seemed like the best thing to get Draco and himself so he had Severus pay for them for he had no money as of yet but he was told that his mother was dealing with that. 

He ended up buying Sirius and Remus chocolates that were flavored with firewhiskey and other liqueurs. He bought his mother a pair of peacock topaz earrings and a sugilite necklace. He bought Lucius a fur collared cloak and Narcissa a matching cloak. He bought Tom a small fist sized black opal cauldron. He didn't know why he bought Tom that but it seemed to fit. He bought Bella a small ring that seemed to fit her well. It was a small ring that was plain silver. Then he bought the twins matching rings with a small thai garnet encrusted in it. Then with what he had left he bought Pansy and Neville a rare muggle plant that was known as a Lycaste Orchid. He knew that Pansy had taken a liking to Plants and herbology in the second year. And they were sure to take care of the plant well. 

Finally since he did not have money any longer he, Severus, and Narcissa met up with everyone at The Leaky Cauldron. They ate lunch there and then they left with Everyone. Drao and Heiro then, once home went to their room and Heiro changed to a pair of his small soft shorts and the sweater he had worn before that belonged to Draco. They discussed what they had gotten everyone. And when they got to talking about what they had gotten Severus heiro blushed deeply and went to his trunk and dug around to come back with 4 jars labeled. 

"When you were at one of the practices before they changed it,  I went to the chamber of secrets while no one was paying attention and I collected some of these.... I somehow can still speak parseltongue." Heiro said handing Draco the jars. 

"Yaxley's are rumored to be descendents of Slytherin as well. Maybe that is why. Or your magic has let it come naturally. Now let's see.... Basilisk Scales, Basilisk Blood, Ground Basilisk teeth, and Basilisk Tongue. Heiro, love.... these are worth so much money!" Draco said and was shocked that he had gotten these things. Slightly shocked that even 2 years later the Basilisk still seemed to be fresh as well.

"I know and that's why I thought Uncle Sev would like them. After all they are really rare and nearly impossible to buy for they are too expensive." Heiro said and Draco nodded. They wrapped the jars up after putting them in a box. They also wrapped the other presents up except the ones they bought for each other, together. 

They smiled and laughed as Heiro somehow got tape in his hair and Draco had to help take it out. They had lots of fun and then Heiro told Draco when he was going to tell everyone what had happened. Draco was shocked at the sudden seriousness of everything but smiled in the end and held Heiro to him and said he would always be there for Heiro no matter what. 

Heiro smiled at that and they finally went downstairs to talk with everyone and to get warm by the fireplace. Tom had called a small meeting and so Heiro and Draco had to wait a little bit but they did not mind. They only needed to wait ten minutes before everyone came back and they all talked about things when a christmas tree was all of a sudden in the parlour that they were in and then the house elves began to decorate the Manor and Heiro was in awe at all that was going around him. He saw that Christmas here was going to be a lot of fun and probably really the best he ever had. And He had a feeling the adults had done this just for him in a way. For he could only see Remus and Sirius as the ones to decorate for christmas. Maybe Narcissa and Lucius but they seemed to only decorate if it was for a ball. But he didn't mind. He loved it all. It was all so amazing.