Back To School.

OMG!!!! I am so excited! Today I had a job interview!!!!! And the Interviewer said that I basically had the job. But still lets keep hoping and praying that I for sure get this job. Cause I really like it and it is swing shift and that is perfect for me cause I sleep all day anyways. I am just so excited for this!!!!!

The break had ended very peacefully and Heiro had ended up with getting owls from the slytherins and Neville, along with Luna. They had sent him some small stuff or amazing things. One of his favorite gifts he had received was from both Neville and Pansy. They had sent him a minx. It was adorable and it seemed to be very well behaved and such. Draco at first was not pleased but then the cute animal won over his heart like it had done everyone else. And so Heiro asked if his mother could watch it while he was at school and he would not be able to take the cute animal with him. And so they were now packing and getting ready to go back to Hogwarts. Heiro packed his new wardrobe and robes. Draco shrunk everything so that everything would fit better. And then he sent a message to his uncle as Severus had left early on and the note had told him that during his free period that they both had off he would take him to the basilisk corpse.

They got their stuff down to the front and the elder Malfoy's floo'd the boys to the Malfoy Manor and then they apparated to Kings Cross in order for them to go and catch the train. They got on the bus as the trunks were put on to the train. They got into the compartment with everyone and Heiro sat next to Draco and laid his head on his shoulder. They all talked and thanked each other for their gifts and stayed low toned as they spoke for Heiro had fallen asleep on Draco. The train ride began as Neville and Luna came into the compartment. Luna sat next to Blaise and Pansy sat on Neville's lap. The train ride was a long thing and they waited till Heiro awoke from his nap. Which he had with in an hour of being into the ride. They changed into their robes by taking turns and then they were all in the compartment together again. Blaise and Pansy talked about school as Neville and Luna talked about herbology and Draco and Heiro spoke about what they were gonna do about getting everything they owned in their trunks to fit into their wardrobes in their dorm room.

Draco had told Heiro that he shouldn't worry about it and that they would get it all fixed up as soon as they had the chance after they had dinner in the great hall. Heiro pouted as he didn't want to have to wait just to discuss everything. But he would do as he was told for now because he didn't want to make a scene on the train. So he snuggled into Draco's lap and fell was about to nod off when everyone began to talk about what was going to happen during the second challenge. Pansy said that she had heard that if they opened the egg a screeching noise would emanate form with in the golden egg. So she had bet that the next challenge was most likely having to do with Siren's. Luna has came in and said that she would guess that the noise was more mermaid then it was anything else. Everyone nodded in agreement and then Neville popped up with an idea.

"If it were something to do with mermaids then that means that they need to put the egg in water." Neville said without realizing that Cedric Diggory walked by at the very moment and heard what he had said. No one really cared if the hufflepuff heard though. It wasn't like they were going to get in trouble for saying anything.

The train had screeched to the stop at Hogsmeade and the students were now on their way to the great hall for dinner as their luggage was put into their rooms by the house elves. Heiro was surprised slightly that Neville decided that he was going to the carriage with them but then shrugged it off. It shouldn't cause any problems. And if it did the Slytherins would get back at the Gryffindors for hurting or anything else to Neville. And they had already talked about it to each other. Draco and Heiro sat on one side with Luna while Neville, Pansy, and Blaise sat on the other side. The trip was quick like usual. And then they were all seated and they ate and talked of gifts with everyone else. Heiro and Draco noticed that Hermione and Ron kept looking over at Heiro and it was getting very suspicious. And they were not liking it so they quickly ate and excused themselves from the table and hurried to their dorm room and began to unpack everything. Heiro placed the books and paper and the homework that they had done in their respective spots as Draco put the clothes in the wardrobes. And as Heiro looked back at it he was surprised that the clothes and robes all fit perfectly fine and that they still had a place to set their shoes.

"Very Impressive. And to think that I had doubted that everything would fit," Heiro admitted.

"Indeed. And never doubt me as I know what I am talking about." Draco said.

Heiro nodded to Draco and gave him a smile that basically told all the feelings that were going through Heiro at that moment. Draco smiled back, mirroring the emotions that Heiro has.