Plots and Schemes

Hey Everyone. Sorry for the 11 day delay. Here is the next chapter. Also comments and such are always welcome.

Viktor sat amongst his friends as they got to know the school and watched how everyone interacted with each other and found that many things done here were far different than that of his home country. He had also paid attention to the beautiful boy that he had encountered the night before. And as he listened he heard that the boy was in fact a Yaxley. A powerful and noble family. But also the Slytherin's very own Ice Queen. Which he found very weird but soon understood as the meal and conversation continued on. He had heard that the white haired boy that sat next to the boy that held his affections was the Slytherin's Ice King. When He had heard this it had made him scowl and he did not like that they had those two seem as if they were together.

He, though, did not pay any attention to those who had an idea of what he was thinking were all glaring at him and a couple 7th year students even began to whisper amongst themselves as they watched him stare at their Heiro and basically mentally threw his thoughts everywhere at those who were natural legilimens. And so they concluded it was time to tell the one and only woman that they knew would deal with the stupid Bulgarian and then tell Harry so he himself could tell the stupid man off himself and crush his pitiful dreams. They sent a signal down the table at lunch to let Pansy know that they had some info for her and that they needed to talk.

Pansy nodded and then glared at Krum and so they all got up and they left . Draco and Heiro got up with them and they walked to the library for Heiro had needed in the latest potions assignment and his uncle finally allowed he and Draco to work together. Draco looked behind and caught the scowl that the Bulgarian student and sent him a wordless and wandless stinging hex. He smirked when Krum jumped slightly and then kissed Heiro on the cheek and so they went their own way.

Pansy was being told what the 7th year students had seen and she nodded in thought. She smirked as she came to a conclusion ans gave a cute and small giggle.

"Why don't we just tell Harry if Krum approaches him. And then we can all get even with him for even thinking such thought's about our Ice Queen. No one besides Draco should be thinking such thoughts about Heiro like that." She said to the 4 7th years and then she looked at the door that swung open all of a sudden and in walked Neville Longbottom.

Pansy sighed, greatful, that it was Neville and not Krum or the Golden duo.

"Excuse me gentlemen. I have some things that may be of use to you when you decide to get even with Krum." Neville said and the Slytherin's stared at him in shock.

"What? You are not the only one who knows who Heiro was before he is who he is now. I only know because one, Hedgwig. And two, his eyes, And three, Heiro has a small mole on his wrist that he doesn't like because no matter how many times he tries to get rid of it it will always cone back." Neville said to Pansy with a wicked wink that made her blush. And then they made plans with the only Gryffindor that had actually known who Heiro was from more than likely, the beginning

In the library Heiro and Draco were pouring their attention over a essay in which they had to write about the Befuddlement Draught. And Heiro was making commentary and was getting the hang of memorizing the instructions and watching Draco write down notes before they were able to write and get everything organized to make the actual essay. Suddenly Heiro stopped talking and turned around quickly with a scowl on his lips startling Draco and someone else he could not see.

"I would come out and say something now, unless you want to anger Heiro" Draco said as he got back to his work and keeping attention to his fiance at the same time.

And from 4 book stacks away came Viktor Krum and they both stared at the seeker and glared at him as if he was something less then them.

"What is it that you want to say?" Heiro asked

"I vish to talk to you, In private." Viktor said with his thick Bulgarian accent and glared at Draco.

Heiro looked at Draco and asked with his eyes what he should do and Draco shrugged slightly in wonderment but with his eyes he said he would be close enough to him if he decided to yell and Draco would get their sooner then anyone else. Heiro nodded and looked back at the man.

"Fine, but tomorrow. I am studying today and i need to get good grades. Tomorrow since it is Sunday and we shall talk after breakfast." Heiro said and Krum left quickly after a small bow.

Heiro rolled his eyes and turned back to Draco with a small smirk and kissed Draco and continued on with studying.

Everyone else was around all making plots and scheming their own schemes as the minutes passed.