Revenge Served Ice Cold!

During the second task Severus was un-needed and so he had gotten permission to leave the castle so that he could replenish his stocks in his potion ingredients. His sister had contacted him and they had made plans to take revenge for when he had the best chance to get free from the crazy old man. And luckily he had always had Alibi's for he only went to the apothecary in Knockturn Alley. And the wizards and witches were never really questioned and many that would be questioned were natural Occulemens. And so they would be able to get away with a lot of the questions. And so he was on bis way to the spot that they would meet up. And luckily the Squib woman was allowing them to meet at her house for she would rather see the muggles finally punished for their deeds that they had done to the small boy. They met in the woman's home and Severus checked her clock to notice that he had a couple more hours before he was expected to be back. And he had, had one of his house elves do the beginning shopping for the things that were easier to buy for the small creature. And so he waited for everyone.

Emilie was the next to arrive and then the Malfoy's showed. Not long before Tom, Bella, Sirius, and Remus showed up. Bella and Sirius walked through the floo together as they talked and plotted and Tom Floated after as Remus came in through the front door for he had just got finished with his transformation not many hours ago and he had made sure that the muggles stayed in the home. Sirius approached Remus and they hugged and then they began to plot. Emilie and Severus sat on the couch after they banished the cat hair that was covering the couch. And then they made a plan as Mrs. Figg made tea for them and told them what she had witnessed and had told Dumbledore through the years. But the old coot never did anything and let everything that had happened to Heiro happen like he needed it. Severus was furious. They were not going to let those animalistic muggles keep living peacefully as if they deserved to live a life like that. So they quickly finished their plan and with a "Notice me not" spell they walked across the street and down a couple house in order to get to Number Four Privet Drive.

Severus and the rest walked up to the door and walked in just as a small fat boy walked down the stairs. He shrugged at the door and the group smirked and so they hurried in and they waited in the lounge as they waited for the right moment to take off the spell and scare the muggles. And knowing Petunia, she would faint as soon as she saw Emilie. And so they waited till they saw the fat man come down the stairs and call to his wife who seemed to be in the kitchen. So they took off the spell and they all walked into the dining area. The first to notice them all was Petunia and she looked at Emilie and Severus before stuttering an "E" and then fainting. Remus and Sirius smirked. Then the fat boy screamed and then the fat man looked back at the group.

"What the hell are you freaks doing in my home?" The fat man said.

"Ah! But who are the freaks here? The magic-less man that prays on soft child flesh rather than his wife, or those superior in life?" Tom said in a hiss.

The fat man seemed to change colors as he got mad and then the small fat boy ran to his mother crying asking for her to awake. But Bella had caught him in a petrificus totalus spell and let him fall on his face.

"Let go of my family you freaks!" The man said.

"Ah! But Vernon, We have things to give you in order to make you feel as loved as my son felt while he was in your care." Emilie said and Remus backed up her words with a very wolf like growl.

And so thus their Revenge began. Bella had gotten beyond furious as the moments had passed and the man just didn't seem to feel the effects of any of the small jinxes and hexes she was using as warm ups. But in the end Tom full out gave in and decided to cast the cruciatus curse. And that brought the fat man to his knees. And then Remus cast a made up spell he had come up with just for Vernon. Sirius was busy lazily switching Dudley from one bug to another, then to different animals. seeing if he could get the child stuck as some weird transfiguration. Emilie and Bella then paid attention to Petunia. With an Aquamenti spell to her face she awoke and Emilie smiled a sadistic smile. Then Narcissa and Lucius got a magnificent Idea.

"Why don't we just take them? We can take them and torture them over time before our Heiro comes home. And that way we can give them the same pain that he went through everyday. It makes sense to us." Lucius. And the group agreed.

Severus and Sirius cast the Notice me not spell once again over all of them and then they took them to the Squibs home and they floo'd to Riddle Manor after Knocking them out and placing the three filthy muggles in the dungeons. Severus headed back to knockturn alley just so he could finish shopping and so he could be there in case Heiro wanted to stop by. And so they left the Dursleys in the dungeon wondering how they got where they were and who the people were from before. And everyone went about there day like they usually do. Bella and Sirius together reading up on torture spells and Remus catching up on his sleep.

(Alrighty, I need torture ideas for the next chapter. Please help me!!!)