The Second Task.

So, I got the job!!! Also I apologize that I haven't updated in awhile. I was at SNAFU con.

As the months passed Heiro had taken his uncle to the corpse of the basilisk many times. So far all that was left was bones the could be used to strengthen memory and other potions that are used to help the body, once they were ground into dust. Hermione and Ron had constantly tried to get Heiro to become friends with them. For some reason they ended up getting a free period with Heiro, and so if hr wasn't with his uncle then he would constantly get harassed by the stupid golden duo. Once he had almost gotten caught by the two when he was on his way to Myrtle's bathroom so he could go down to the chamber of secrets. And to see if there was anything more to the place. Which he has luckily escaped from them and quickly entered the chamber and closed the entrance before being found out.

And then hr looked around. But that had been in January, and it was now February and the second task was at the end of the week. All three contestant had found out what the clue was and there was a rumor that they were practicing their spells so that they could change into things and such. But do to the spells on Krum he was unable to spell himself into anything else and then he had tried something that the students never thought. He had gotten a few jars of gillyweed. And then gillyweed worked perfect for him. Which looked slightly weird with his look. It was really funny. The week went on as it normally did for Heiro, Draco, and the other Slytherin's. Hermione had caught Heiro once and Heiro had to cast a Jelly leg Jinx on her just so he could get away from her. And then on another day Ron went to go punch him for jinxing Hermione and the twins came flying in on brooms at that moment knocking Ron on his arse. And then Heiro ran off and met up with Draco.

^^^<<<>>>^^^

The second task was in full swing. Heiro was almost taken by the ministry earlier on that day saying that he was going to be used as one of the people fir the task. But with the help from Neville and Pansy he was able to get away just fine and then they met up with Draco. And then they noticed that Hermione was gone and then Cho was as well. The small one from Beaubatons was gone as well. And so they figured that the champions were going to be saving their loved ones or liked ones from merpeople. Heiro had Draco wrapped around his waist as they watched from the built stands towering over the lake in which they were going to go into. As they all watched Heiro wished in his head that since was going to be saving her sister that she would be the one to win this one.

With the sound of the cannon the three champions jumped in as they cast their spells and swallowed the gillyweed. And by the looks of it, Fleur and Cedric Diggory both used a bubblehead charm. Heiro and Draco sat huddled together do to the cold weather around them. And so they waited and watched. The champions only had an hour to get the "treasures" as Dumbledore had put it when he gave the speech that was spoken before the sound of the cannon. The first one up was Fleur with her sister and Heiro gave a soft sigh of relief. Then it was Cedric and then Krum. But without his "treasure" Which they guessed was Hermione. And so Cedric went down, being the kind person he was, and saved her. And then it was over. It was quite uneventful and they shrugged and went off back to the boats to be taken back to the shore to get back to the castle.

When they reached the shore, Heiro and Draco went back to their dorm because Heiro was too cold and he just wanted to get warm by the fire in their room that seemed to be only allowed in the Slytherin dorms. Maybe because the Slytherin's were in the lower parts of the castle and it was not at all warm. So the fire's warmed the stone floors and the cold beds so the kids could sleep. And the Slytherin's were thankful for that. Heiro and Draco changed into their pajama's quickly, opting to forgo dinner and ask an elf for food later, just so they could stay in bed and stay warm cuddling. They could hear everyone downstairs and they heard Pansy admit to everyone that she did indeed have huge feelings for Neville Longbottom and if they had problem's with it then they could talk to her about it but their opinion wouldn't count because she was happy and that so long as Draco and Heiro supported her, then she did't need anyone else. The slytherins cheered for her and then the two sleepy Slytherins, smiling and snuggling closer, fell asleep.