Before Holiday

Sorry this is a short chapter. Next chapter will be longer. Promise. 

Everyone in school was getting antsy because the Spring Holiday was coming soon. Many were making plans while others decided to stay at school and study for their exams. Heiro had been busy with a project that he had to have done before the holidays so he had been spending a lot of time in the library with Cedric trying to get their project done. This in turn left Draco with a large amount of time by himself, so he decided that he would get in contact with his parents and his fiance's mum. He wanted to take Heiro to a place where they could be themselves without having to put up a front. He sent owls to the people he needed to get ahold of and eagerly awaited a response.

As soon as he sent the owls he began making the plans for him and Heiro to have a good week off from the Wizarding World. After all he wanted to take Heiro somewhere that was very isolated, the Malfoy Villa on Socotra Island. Draco thought that the island would be perfect for them to grow closer. He received his answer just as Heiro fell asleep. Draco read the replies with a smile for he had received permission to take Heiro with him to the Villa. He went to bed with a smile.

###

The week passed slowly as Draco made plans and Heiro worked in the library finishing his project. Heiro got his part of the project done as quickly as he could and then sat back and thought about ways to get closer to Draco. He wanted to be more familiar with the boy that had once hated him when he was known as someone else for three years. Heiro secretly wished, though, that Draco would take command and just show Heiro that he was the dominant partner, for Heiro believed that he could not be that person. But Heiro also knew that them being so young was going to be an issue for they were only 14 and not as active as those their age in the other houses.

Heiro heaved a small sigh that made Diggory look at him and Heiro scowled slightly. Then he decided to get up and just leave so that he could see his love sooner, not caring that Diggory was not finished yet. Diggory would get his part done for the next day without Heiro's help, for Heiro had set it up to where he could place the project together easily. With that Heiro went straight to the dungeons so that he could just curl up with Draco and read while they watched Blaise hit on Luna and Neville and Pansy make plans for the Spring holiday.

Heiro got to the door and gave the password. He entered the common room and went looking for his love, he found Draco in their room writing on a piece of parchment. Heiro cleared his throat so that he could let Draco know he was there. Draco looked up from what he was writing with a smile and got up as he turned the paper over and went to Heiro.

"I have a gift for you when the Holiday comes. I have asked our parents and they have agreed to what I am giving you. I hope that you will like it," Draco said to Heiro encircling the smaller boy in a hug.

"If it is a gift from you, then I am sure that I will love it," Heiro said as he placed his arms around Draco's neck and gave him a small kiss upon the lips. "I missed you today."

"And I, you, my love. I hope that when the end of break comes we will be able to hang out as much as we will when on holiday. That would be nice," Draco admitted.

At Draco's confession Heiro blushed and smiled. He was happy that Draco wanted to be with him as much as he wanted to be with Draco. Though Draco never really voiced how much he would like to spend all day every day with Heiro, he knew. They could feel it through their magic. They just had to wait for the day after tomorrow and then they would be able to go on holiday and spend a week together without anyone bothering them, or any classes getting in the way.

They let go of each other and went to the common room and sat on an emerald green love seat; watching as their housemates did homework and flirted around. Heiro watched as Blaise tried to get Luna to explain Nargles to him though she looked at him as if he was slightly stupid, then she giggled and went into her speech on the beasts. Nights like these though seemed to be what the house needed for they didn't always get the chance to relax and be themselves. Heiro smiled as Draco tucked him into his side, relaxing until it was time to go to their room or they would fall asleep on the couch.