Home for Holiday.

As Draco and Heiro awoke the next day and they went downstairs to the dining room in order for them to eat breakfast. Heiro's hair was sticking up in many places and his mother chuckled at the sight as Heiro sat down with a childish rub to his eyes. He yawned into his arm and smiled. He greeted everyone good morning after he yawned. Draco smiled at his fiance and then greeted the others just as Heiro had. And so the house elves came out with their breakfast and they nodded to the elves so they could be dismissed and everyone began to eat. As Heiro was in the middle of taking his first bite of the hotcakes that a small house elf made him Remus and Sirius came into the dining room and sat across from Heiro and a house elf popped up with cups of what smelled like Peach black tea and something else. Heiro wrinkled his nose and then continued to eat his breakfast. He had smiled at his adoptive uncles and they smiled back. They looked incredibly tired. And Heiro didn't mind that no one talked to each other because it was still a bit early.

As they ate and finished they slowly got up and Draco took Heiro back up to his room in order for them to get dressed. Heiro didn't want to get dressed and he wanted to stay comfortable. He even fought Draco on what he wanted to wear. And in the end they ended up with a stand point. Heiro wore one of Draco's softest sweaters that reached mid thigh on him and he wore soft cotton black tight pants that felt like pajamas on the inside. Draco said that he looked formal enough for meetings if they had to join and comfortable enough for just lounging. Heiro smiled and went to the bathroom to fix his hair and brush his teeth. And Draco placed Heiro's hair in a braid before he had a chance to touch his hair and Heiro just shrugged. Draco wore a matching sweater and a pair of black slacks. He then brushed his teeth and the brushed his hair and went without the gel like he had since the beginning of the year. They went downstairs and they sat with Heiro's mother and Snape as everyone had come to Riddle Manor for the short Winter Holiday.

Sirius and Remus came downstairs and hugged Heiro and Snape smiled at Remus.

"Good to actually talk to my best friend without having people think that we are on the other side of each other. And I'm glad that I am able to speak with you, Sirius, without pretending to hate you." Severus said as he got up and hugged his friends.

"That is just too true, my friend. It is always good to be able to talk to one's friends normally without the worry of someone telling Dumbledore that we are conversing and that it may be suspicious things being spoken." Remus said as he accepted the hug with a chuckle.

"It always good to have friends." Sirius said as he also accepted Severus's hug.

They all sat down and the fireplace roared to life. The room had begun to get cold and Narcissa had cast a spell to have it roar to life if it got too cold. Draco and Heiro stayed curled up together as they all sat in the Sapphire lounge. Heiro was reading a book that was laying on one of the tables that was in the room and he was thinking about when he was going to tell everyone about what had happened to him. He knew that they would not push him, He just believed that he needed to be prepared to tell them so he would not be surprised by their actions and words. He was set on telling them after Christmas which was in four days time. He was ok with telling them then. He felt that he would feel more prepared by then. And by then everyone would be relaxed and not too shouty about things. Atleast he hoped. Heiro and everyone else stayed in the lounge for the whole day and they all talked and read and Draco told them about why no one had seen Krum at the ball and why he had not shown up. He told them that the twins had put the finishing touched to it.

Severus smirked at the story already knowing and added in the fact that he had cast his own spell that would make the spells cast by the students impossible to be taken off until he left. Heiro blushed deeply as he tried to hold in his laugh as he heard what his uncle had done. Everyone made chuckles and laughed the whole day. It was a perfect day and they made a good time as they made plans through dinner to do some last minute christmas shopping in the wizarding village near by. Heiro got excited about that because he still needed to get Draco a present and he was unsure if Draco had a present for him. He also had many other people he needed to buy for and then he bit his lip in deep thought. They had made plans that they would shop the next day and that Heiro would go with Narcissa because she knew the village well and she knew a lot about everyone and it would help getting everyone presents. Heiro felt relief at the thought of going with Narcissa as she was kind and she was well versed in many spells. She also knew a lot about what everyone liked and Heiro knew that if he got her something as she was with him she would not look. And he was unsure if the others would try or not.

As dinner and dessert was over everyone went their own way and they two teens went upstairs so that they could shower and get to bed. Draco waited as Heiro finished with his shower and dressing before he came in and then he did his routine. Soon they fell asleep thinking about what they should get each other.