The Weasley Twins And Blaise Zabini?!?!

Lights_Off_Attic: Heya, Sorry for the wait on this update! I was just dealing with some family issues.... Uncles are freaking stupid as ever! Anyways, This chapter is dedicated to all my readers because you are all worth it and if you ever feel as if you are going through something bad, remember that there is someone who loves whether or not they really actually know you or not. And also that there is always someone who will always listen to your problems. And never feel bad about who and what you are. My boyfriend finally told me that he was finally going to go through with his gender correction surgery and is now using the male pronouns. And like me being accepting there is always some one who is like that for you. Just don't push for it and wait for it work.

Harry and Draco looked at the Weasley family and saw the look the Weasley twins gave them but brushed it off.

"Harion, Accept their apology so we may go about our business, we do not want to be in the same presence as those who do not truly believe in others and weasel their way into other people good graces for money." Lucius said.

"Be kind Father, not all of them are like that. In fact I remember the twins being there for The Golden Boy far more then the others besides the two oldest. But I am merely stating what I saw through these past three years of school." Draco stated.

"Alright then Draco, Harion?" Narcissa stated.

"Your apology has been accepted, but do remember, if this happens again and you go about with this, 'better than thou' attitude I will not hesitate to hex you or have my Do- my fiance hex you. Got it?" Harry hissed towards Ron.

All the Weasley's except the twins nearly ran away. They stood there a good 5 minutes before the Twins spoke.

"So I see that the Glamour fell off and you are with your Family now, Harry!" the Twins said at the same time.

Both Harry and Draco looked mildly shocked. The Adults where near flabbergasted about what they said.

"Aye, its true. But at least I know they won't hurt me like the Dursley's did. Anyways How did you know it was Me?" Harry asked softly.

"I can always tell someone from another especially since i can see through glamours and this is how i have seen you the whole time." Fred said.

"And I know your true Magical signature cause I somehow accidentally got it stuck in my head and you are like a little brother to me." George confessed.

They all sat there laughing at George's upset pout at accidentally getting stuck to Harry as if it was a bad thing.

"Aye, It's alright George. Must be the reason why you were always the one to make sure I was ok." Harry said and hugged the twins to him burying his face into their stomach's. The twins hugged Harry back and Draco looked on on slight Jealousy. Harry quickly let go when he heard the Weasley Family again. He went to Draco and Clung to him as Draco curled his arm around Harry's waist.

Draco cooed in Harry's ear to soothe them. And then he saw Blaise. His best friend and waved the Italian boy over to them as the Weasley Family approached them again. Harry clung closer to Draco and bit his lip. He hadn't had the best meeting with Blaise the first time. In fact he was very wary of the dark skinned wizard. But no one paid any attention to his distress except George. HE looked at Harry with a concerned look. As Blaise got closer Harry felt tears come to his eyes and felt frozen in place by Fear. George went straight to Harry not Caring what any of the adults said and took Harry from Draco. Who seemed slightly mad at the older boy.

"Harion.... What is wrong?" George said as Harry clung to him for what felt like his life. Harry looked at the red head and moved his lips to George's ear and confessed his reason for the distress.

"Zabini...he wasn't nice to me. One time when I was in the infirmary Madam Pomfrey left and He came in. He sneered at me and approached me as if he wanted something. It was after the really big fall during the practice. He had tried to rape me George.... He isn't good. Not at all. " Harry whispered.

At his confession George had remembered when Harry had come back and was desolate and wary of every one for a whole month. George's magic spiked in anger and that caught every ones attention immediately.

Draco approached them as Blaise was just a few feet away and tried to take Harry back but George wasn't having it. He hissed low to the other boy "Get that boy away from your fiance before I hex him into oblivion."

Draco stood wide eyed and looked over at Blaise. Blaise saw the unsaid warning and left quickly. The Weasley family had instead turned back around and left the group.

"What was That About?" Fred asked.

"Remember last year? How Harry wasn't close to any one for a whole month and flinched from every touch? He is the reason Harry was like that." George growled in the direction that Blaise was retreating in. Draco gave a low growl at the thought and tried to think what had transpired between the two until he remembered what had happened. He forcefully took Harry from George and held him tight and whispered promises of revenge on Blaise for Harry.

Slowly Harry had calmed down and that was when Narcissa decided that it was time to go back home. Snape took his nephew from Draco and decided to take him back to their own home so that he could sleep off the rest of the shock. He was going to make sure that the Italian boy got what was coming to him. After all, No one messed with a Prince. And no one messed with The Malfoy's.