Family Day

Everyone had gone to bed after Draco and Harry had gone. They had decided that they wanted to stay up and devise a plan on what they would do in order to get even with the filthy muggles that had hurt the smallest of them. The boy that seemed to brighten up the room as soon as he walked in. And so they stayed up for a couple hours plotting before going to bed. Emilie had decided that they should seek revenge during school time so that they Heiro wouldn't be around to see blood if it got that far and by the looks of Lucius and Severus' face they would make sure that it would get to the point where blood would be spilt. And no one else was going to get in there way to stop them. And so they made their plan and got to bed so that they could get up on time so that they could get together their respective child and spend the day with them. Emilie told Severus that she was going to tell Heiro about their past a little so that he could understand a little. And Severus nodded as he left.

As everyone got up in the morning and met up in the dining hall. They ate their breakfast and then the boys went up to dress and brush their teeth and get ready for the day. Heiro quickly dressed and didn't wait for Draco but he did leave Draco with a kiss to his cheek and then Heiro was out the door. And so this is where he is now. He and his mother went to a wizarding garden museum so that they could have a private area to talk while looking at different flowers and other plants. And so they apparated there and they began to walk around until they found a secluded area so they could talk without having distractions bigger than plants.

"Mama? Can I ask you something?" Heiro asked as he leaned into his mother's side and snuggled closer as Emilie pulled him into her side and ran her hand through his loose hair.

"Of course, my child." Emilie replied

"Can you tell me about your life before me? And when you knew that you were actually a girl?"

Emilie chuckled slightly and kissed Heiro's head. "I'll tell you the story then:

"It was a hard life living with our father. Our father was a hard man and was a very abusive man. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to be the way that we wanted. And Severus wanted to be a potions master like he is now but that was a small want when he was a child and that led to being beaten. And when I had finally gotten enough courage to tell my family at the age of 10 that I believed that I was truly a girl and that I was born the wrong gender I had been beaten pretty bad. It had gone so far that my little brother had to step in front of our father thus causing him to end with a broken nose. And since our mother was sick at the time she couldn't help us the way that she wanted. And so we had to stay with him. Finally as it was my chance at going to Hogwarts our father had gone a little mad and he had beaten the both of us. And that was when I  had decided that I was going to start to dress like a girl just so I can make him mad and I didn't care if he hurt me. After all I would have it rather it be me and not Severus. And so I bought all female clothes and grew out my hair and that was it. I was a girl. I was who I am and have known I am since I was small. And for the life before you well...

"During my years at Hogwarts I had dealt with a lot of people bullying me. It was so bad that Madam Pomphrey had to get me my own rooms and it was for the best. But then I had met your father in my third year. And it was love at first sight for me. I pined for him for months and I tried not to show it for being a Slytherin was to not show one's emotions. And your father being a Yaxley, he was a dreaded Gryffindor. Oh, but he was beautiful and I had loved him when he spoke and made speeches in class. He soon found out that I had liked him. At the time I had not known how, later to find that a friend from hufflepuff had dropped hints for him, and he had approached me in a swagger that made it seem like he was mad

"I was afraid that I had offended him for liking him and so I had fallen back and curled up on myself . But in the end he had called me 'Ms.Prince' and he helped me up. And we became good friends and as the years progressed I began to feel even more in love with him but also very disheartened. And then I also had to deal with the Marauders when they were going through the point where they were under James thumb and bullying my little brother. And so I was always stressed and soon broke down because it all and I had yelled at your father spilling everything. He had chuckled at me and told me had known. He just wanted to wait to hear it from me. And then he kissed me and we began to date. And as the days went by the boys were still picking on Severus and then Mikail had pulled the four into a talk and the next day I had Remus and Sirius approach me and Severus and apologized. Soon the three became inseparable. And people may say that Severus had called Lily a mudblood, but he had never said anything like that for I was with him and Mikail everyday for I did not want anything to happen to him. And I had come up to the two and heard Lily cast a curse at my brother and then left in tears.

"When I had asked what had happened all he had told me was that he had rejected Lily's feelings as softly as he could because he like Bella and she got mad and said she was never going to forgive him. And that was when I had walked in and quickly deflected the curse. And things though slightly hectic were better and then it was time for me to graduate Hogwarts. And so I did and Mikail, your father, had asked me to marry him. Then we married and our father and mother didn't come. Our mother had died during my fifth year. And our father didn't agree with what was going on. And so in the end as soon as I married Mikail I got custody of Severus and then some years passed and you came along. We had you and all was good. Severus and Bella dotted on you like you were their own. And your father spoiled you. Then things went downhill when I had found that your bed was empty after taking a nap and that was a horrible experience.

"After not being able to find you, your father went crazy and got himself killed and then I began to do missions and hold messages and do random jobs for who they call Death Eaters now, and I just worked as Severus studied and then I felt that your magical signature from somewhere so I wrote that letter and it was delivered to you on your birthday. And now I have my baby back for the first time in 13 years."

And with that they had got up and walked through the flowers holding hands. "Mama, Thank you for telling me."

Emilie smiled at her son and then took him to get ice cream and then they went back home. Severus caught Heiro when they had apparated into the home and Heiro almost fell. Severus tickled Heiro and Heiro gave a giggle and then they were all got together and talked about what they had done that day. Draco and his parents had gone and had lunch together and Heiro simply said that they had gone to the plant museum and talked. Then they had gone to eat ice cream. The day had gone by pretty fast and it was once again night time and time for the two boys to get ready for bed. And so that night Heiro and Draco snuggled in their pajamas, on their comfy beds, after Draco casted the obliterary drying charm on their hair after showering, they reminisced about their day spent with their family, and talked about what they wished to do tomorrow before falling asleep.