Holiday Break and Bonding

Spring Holiday was finally here and everyone who had plans were excited to leave. Heiro had awoken to Draco finishing their packing so that all he had to do was get dressed with the outfit Draco had picked out for him. They were supposed to go to Hogsmeade and then portkey to the villa on Socotra Island. Draco was beyond words with happiness because he was finally able to spend a whole week with his love without any distractions. He was finally able to just have Heiro all to himself and not have to deal with that damned Diggory popping up every time they seemed to get about five minutes alone together. Draco watched Heiro get up and out of bed, and then begin to get ready. Heiro hopped into the shower and quickly scrubbed the sleep off of him and then jumped out and began to brush his teeth as Draco came up behind him and began to dry and brush his hair. With them both helping Heiro, they were done by the time they needed to get to the entrance hall and be on their way to Hogsmeade.

They spelled their luggage to shrink and be featherlight then placed them in their pockets, and then ran to the entrance hall doors so they could get to Hogsmeade with the other students. They saw that Fred and George were going somewhere but Heiro shrugged it off for he was more worried about where Draco was going to be taking him. As everyone reached Hogsmeade some children got on the train while some went to one of the inns, and others port-keyed away. Draco took out a small piece of muggle candy and they both took it between their fingers and with a whispered word that Heiro did not hear they were pulled through the port-key to their destination.

When they landed, Heiro looked around and was amazed at what he saw and how isolated the place seemed to be.

"What is this place?" Heiro asked softly in wonder.

"We are on an isolated island called Socotra Island. We are completely alone, except for the house elves that will be here with us so that we will not starve and such," Draco assured and Heiro nodded.

They walked up a small hill that lead directly to the villa. Heiro gasped at the picture of the villa and how it looked with the ocean as the background. Draco smiled at the reaction and chuckled softly. Then he led Heiro into the villa and began to show him around. Heiro was shocked over how the place seemed both very muggle and ahead of its time. Though Heiro did notice that there was no electronic devices and Heiro chuckled at that as they walked through the building. Draco then led Heiro to the back of the villa and showed Heiro the pool that looked as if it was made on a cliff and looked out over the whole island. He could tell that Heiro was very much impressed at what he saw.

They went back inside and began to put their luggage away but remembered that they were not allowed to use magic so Draco called for one of the house-elves. When Heiro saw the house elf he was shocked; this house elf was wearing a proper dress and looked as if she was well fed and that made Heiro think about Dobby. He would have to ask Draco about him later on. The house elf turned their luggage back to its original size and then they began to unpack; placing their things in the closets and wardrobes that were in the master bedroom. Heiro was pleased with the gift that Draco had given him, so as soon as they were done, Heiro went over to Draco and pushed him down on the bed crawling onto Draco's lap in order to kiss him on the mouth.

Heiro was shocked that he still had that much Gryffindor courage in him; but he wanted to give Draco a thank you that only he could give, and by the way that Draco was reacting to this thank you, Heiro was pretty sure that his thank you was very much appreciated. Heiro was slightly nervous though for he was still young and he was unsure if he wanted to go any further than just kissing and cuddling, but by the way that Draco was merely holding him close and kissing him Heiro was pretty sure that Draco felt the same way. Heiro was still unsure on how he felt on the whole sexual part of their relationship so he just pushed it off to the back of his mind and continued to kiss Draco with all that he had.