Christmas Day, And The Confession

Christmas Day, And The Confession. I am officially obsessed with this song. Has nothing to do with the chapter....

Heiro and Draco awoke early in the morning as it was Christmas morning. They didn't even bother to change into clothes for it was still pretty early and they both had made plans to wake everyone up so that they could all go to the parlour together and so they could open the present together. Heiro woke his mom and his uncle. Then he went to see if he needed to wake Moony and Padfoot. But he had seen that Sirius was up already and on his way to the kitchen for some black tea and then he saw that Remy was still asleep and wrapped up in thick blankets. So Heiro slowly approached the werewolf as silently as he could and poked his adoptive uncle on the nose. 

The next thing he knew he was on the bed with Remy being cuddled like he was a stuffed animal and he was giggling like this was normal. "Raven's shouldn't try to wake up wolves. They might just get eaten." Remus said as he was tickled and as Heiro laughed everyone in the Manor was able to hear the joyous laughs of a small boy who had gone through so much. Sirius smiled as he knew that Remus was spoiling their cub. Severus and Emilie were smiling at each other as they found that the manor seemed more alive with Heiro's gleeful laugh. Tom and Bellatrix chuckled and Bellatrix looked at Narcissa and they shared a nod. Draco smiled with a small blush and Lucius gave a small smirk. 

Everything was just perfect as Remus came down the stairs to the parlour while he had Heiro in his arms and talking about what Heiro thought what he might get for Christmas. When they got to the parlour Heiro wished everyone a Happy Christmas and then Remus placed Heiro on Draco's lap and they cuddled closer. Bella then got up and began to go through the presents and give them to their owners. Draco and Heiro placed their presents in a ple and then Heiro remembered that he had not placed Severus's present with the others. So with a soft "excuse me." He ran up stairs to his room and then picked up the present and then back to the parlour and gave his uncle the box.

"Just don't shake it. That would be a bad idea.." Heiro said and then sat with Draco once again. And then they watched as Snape opened the present Heiro gave him. When he saw what was inside he was shocked at what he had seen in the box and opened the jars. 

"These are still fresh. That is amazing. And these are so expensive. How did you get the money?" Snape asked

"I harvested that from the basilisk that I defeated in second year." Heiro said softly. 

"Thank you, Heiro. Perhaps you will take me there when I run out of these?" Snape asked.

Heiro nodded and then they began to open their own presents. Heiro had received a photo book of him as he was Heiro and his mom and Tom and everyone. The photobook had so many pictures in it and it made him smile.  That was from his mom. Then he had received a whole new wardrobe and robes that slightly matched Draco's from Narcissa and Lucius. Tom got him a new broom and it was the latest version. The Nimbus 2002. And Bella had got him a silver wand holster. Severus got him new potion utensils and he was amazed that they were made of Emerald and silver. Remus got him a moonstone hair piece that clashed with his hair beautifully. Sirius got Heiro a mirror and brush set that was silver and was charmed to get all tangles out of his hair and the mirror was charmed to float in the air in the right spot if need be. Finally Draco's present was left and Heiro opened as Draco opened the gift he had gotten from Heiro. Heiro opened a box of velvet and found two semi matching rings, Heiro saw that one was smaller than the other. 

The rings were small and beautiful. The one that Heiro guessed was his was a small band with a small peridot gem with one tiny pearl on the sides and then small emeralds. The bigger one was a small match just without the pearls. Heiro put the smaller ring on and put the other one on Draco. Draco put the Dragon bracelet on and the raven one on Heiro and then all the present were done. Everyone thanked Heiro for the presents that they had received from him and he thanked them in return. He was glad that everyone like the presents and He and Draco placed their presents in their room and then they went back down so they could begin their day with their parents and Family. Heiro took a deep breath as he walked into the parlour and then he gathered everyone and so he began his story of what had happened to him when he was living with the Dursley's. 

"So, I have something to tell you all. And I want you all here so that I won't have to say it so many times. It is about what had happened when I was living with the Muggles.... The things that they had done to me were the only memories i have really. At first I was just called names. But soon as I got older I guess I was soon taken in as a punching bag for Vernon and Dudley. As time went on the pain was taken to broken bones and then one day it escalated. I don't remember how old I was but I had done something with my magic and Vernon got made and that was when he had yelled at me telling me that I was a waste of space and that I was worthless and that since the beatings couldn't help me realize my freakiness then what he was going to do to me now was going to

"And that was the first day that I was raped. The pain was terrifying and I didn't know what was going on. And my magic kept healing me as best as it could. Petunia never even thought that her husband did those things to me... I still think she was just turning a blind eye to it all because I was so much different from her and soo much like her sister. The rape had gone on until I had run away when I got the letter. Infact I was raped for the last time a week before that. He had threatened me that he was going to kill me if I was to tell anyone. And that scared me. I didn't know if he was saying the truth or not so I didn't say anything. 

"But now I know that no one is like that now and I feel so safe with everyone. Especially with Mama, and Uncle Sev, and Draco. All of you are like my shields now and it feels right. That is why I am so accepting of you all. I know you won't hurt me like they had. Like my magic will not let me be tense and scared around you now that everything is in the rights."

Everyone was silent as they listened to his tale and they stayed visually composed. But in the inside they were furious. And they knew that they were going to get even with everyone who had hurt the small boy. And that was a promise.