Slytherins Always Get Even

Pansy and Blaise had come together with the twins and the Twins gave a wicked grin and then they met up with Neville. They had come up with the most amazing plan to get back at the man that believed that he had a right to touch their Heiro and bruise him. They had allowed Draco to stay with Heiro as he was taken to Severus so he could be given a bruise salve to make the pain and the coloring go away sooner. Severus had gave a small growl in displeasure knowing that his nephew was hurt while he was in school. But he was glad that Draco had taken Heiro to him and he was also glad that Heiro had defended himself in a most amusing way. And Severus knew that at the moment the others were probably getting their revenge for Heiro and Draco. He also knew that Draco wanted to be there to take revenge for his fiance. And so Heiro said he would stay with Severus so he could finish his letter and allowed Draco go with a small kiss. Severus chuckled at the two and Draco left with a wicked smile on his face.

Draco ran to the great hall and watched the professors try to get Krum down with spells that should have stopped the spell Heiro had used. But it was not working. And then he saw that a small vine of devil's snare with a notice me not spell cast on it was wrapped around Krums ankle and he looked at Neville who had an odd smirk on his face and he guessed that he knew about Heiro. And so he continued his way to sitting next to Pansy and Blaise. And they whispered the plan to Draco and he smirked at the plan. He approved greatly. Then he noticed that some of the other students were sending whispered hexes to Krum and one had hit him just right and made him turn a pink lavender color and everyone laughed. The Twins had then flown in and got Krum down and Draco knew it was part of the plan that was slowly taking place. Pansy got up and got Krum back to normal. She internally hated that she had to act nice towards him for a couple hours before actually getting revenge. But she thought about Heiro and got over it quickly.

As Krum had gotten up he was even more determined to get the little beauty to be his. Even if he had to take out the blonde haired boy. And so he got up with the help from the small girl and thanked her. Perhaps he could get her to help him. But he had a small doubt that she would help. But he knew he was very persuasive. Krum glared at Draco and Draco returned the fierce look. Both determined to have Heiro. Draco in keeping his Fiance and Krum on getting Heiro because he was very beautiful. And so Krum left the great hall just as one of the Twins had dropped a dung bomb on his head and it burst on him making Krum smell foul. Krum gave a growl of frustration and left in a bigger hurry to get the smell of it off of him and get clean smelling for the beautiful creature he wanted to posses. Too bad he did not know what was going to come as he tried to get close to the Slytherin Ice Queen. Draco and the slytherins all laughed causing the other houses and the professors a very frightening scare.

A couple hours passed and it was finally time for dinner and so Heiro traveled up to the Great Hall with his uncle and then they separated as Heiro sat next to Draco and gave him a small kiss. And then they began to eat. The Bulgarian students were ten minutes late and Krum shoved Crabbe and Goyle out of the way and sat in front of Heiro. Heiro stopped eating and glared at the man in front of him.

"I am unafraid to hex you till the end of the year. Now go away and sit elsewhere. You irritate my Fiance and I." Heiro said.

"I vill not leave. Not till you promise that you vill give me a chance as vell."Krum stated

Heiro laughed at the notion. "I am unable to promise you such things. I am promised to Draco Malfoy and I will stay with him till we both die and even after that into our next lives. So leave." Heiro said and Draco sighed in relief and kissed Heiro.

Krum growled and seemed to get quite angry at Heiro's answer and he was about to get up when many spells were flung at him from many point from the Slytherin table and three from the Gryffindor table and one further away. And all of a sudden Viktor was in slytherin colors and the female uniform. He had looked like a girl and a hat that looked like a lion head sat on his head and his skin was pastel blue and in bright letters the words "I am terrified of muggle contraptions and I fancy a Boy many years younger than me and will defy the law of engagement to get what I want. I like wearing girl clothes and a like using Bdsm in my relationships" flashed above his head.

Many people gasped for they knew that with that certain spell only words of truth would blink above ones head and so they had to get Krum out of the hall. Heiro was blushing brightly and he kissed Draco again, thanked the rest of his house, winked at Luna as well as the three from Gryffindor. So all was well for the night. And no one thought that Krum would try to get with Heiro again. Not after that stunt that caused him to be like a pariah to the rest of the school. And the whole hogwarts staff and student body all laughed as they knew that if that had happened to any of their own they would have done something similar. Little did they know though that Severus had sent a small silent spell that made the spells the students cast stay and impossible to get off till he had left Hogwarts.