End Of Holiday

Well, Here is the next chapters my loves! And keep on voting. And Always comment!!!!

The holidays had finally come to an end; Draco and Heiro now sat in the dining hall waiting for their parents to arrive so that the could be with them for the last night of the holiday before they went back to school. Heiro and Draco had already packed and they sat eating their breakfast and discussing what their parents would say to them; they were worried they would know about their activities.

"Do you think that they know what we have done the last couple of days?" Heiro asked, slightly worried.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not. We will just have to wait and see," Draco answered.

"Come on, Draco. I want to know if you think they might know," Heiro said in a slight whine.

"I am unsure, but if they do know, they will probably give us a lecture about what we have done. And that will tell us how they feel about what we did," Draco explained.

Heiro nodded and continued to eat his breakfast. "Do you want to continue with our relationship the way it is even though we will be at school?"

"Of course! Nothing could keep my hands off of you." Draco said.

That was when the house elf declared that their parents had arrived by port-key and would be entering the villa within the next few minutes. Draco and Heiro got up from their seats and walked to the entrance to await their parents. They stood in their best robes and waited until they heard their parents approach. When they heard the footsteps of the elders they opened the door and let them in. Lucius, Narcissa, Emillie, and Severus said a quick hello and then followed Draco and Heiro to the dining hall and sat at the seats that now had food at them.

"Hello my Dragon, and Phoenix. How was your holiday?" Narcissa asked.

Draco and Heiro looked at each other and Heiro blushed deeply which made the elders look at each other as well.

"Well, wasn't that a give away, if I ever saw one." Severus said.

"Are you upset?" Heiro asked in a small voice.

"Well, truthfully dear, we had hoped that you two would wait until you were older but it is your choice; you are your own person. And we cannot say that we are innocent either. After all I am pretty sure that we were your age when we consummated our bonds as well." Emillie said.

Heiro looked at his mother in shock and everyone laughed. Then they returned to their breakfast.

"We have to tell you two something once we get back to Riddle Manor; Tom wants to be there when we tell you," Lucius said.

Heiro and Draco nodded and soon the meal came to an end. Severus cast a feather light charm on the trunks and then shrunk them giving them to Heiro and Draco. With that, they left the villa and port-keyed to Hogsmeade. From there they apparated to the manor. Once they got there, they went to their room to set out what they needed for the night and then they went back downstairs to meet Tom.

Tom was sitting on a small love seat, Draco's parents sat on a lounge chair and that left the two inner seats for Draco and Heiro, as Severus and Emilie had taken the two ends. Draco and Heiro sat and waited patiently for the adults to speak. .

"We have have come up with a plan for the end of the school year. We want you two to be out of the school by the time it happens, along with all of your friends." Tom said.

"What do you mean?" Heiro asked.

"I plan on finally battling Dumbledore for a better wizarding world." Tom confessed. "And knowing that man, I am sure that things will go wrong; so we need you and all your friends to be out of the castle by early in the afternoon of the last day of school. Or at least somewhere safe and out of harm's way."

Draco and Heiro nodded at that and then they heard a scream come from the dungeons.

"Looks like the fatman is awake." Bella said as she walked across the room and to the dungeon door.

"Fat....man.....?" Heiro asked.

Everyone looked at each other as Draco and Heiro looked confused. Emilie told Heiro who the fatman was and surprisingly Heiro was ok with what they had done. But they guessed that after everything he had been through nothing could surprise him. The parents then explained the plan in more detail and ignored the screams, though that soon became annoying, leading to Tom silencing them with a silencing charm. Then they discussed where the best place for Heiro and Draco to hide with their friends. Heiro suggested the Chamber of Secrets, as the only people that could open it were Tom and himself. The adults agreed that the Chamber would be the perfect place to keep the children safe. They talked about the plan and other trivial things until dinner.

***Time Skip***

After everyone had eaten they all went their own way. After a good night's sleep the boys were getting ready to go to Kings Cross. Heiro dressed quickly in a pair of comfortable black skinny jeans and an emerald colored cashmere sweater over a plain white shirt. Draco wore a black three piece suit that had an emerald green tie to match Heiro. Heiro and Draco then carried their trunks down to the main hall of the manor and waited for their elders. As they waited Draco gave Heiro a quick kiss where they would not be seen so Heiro would not feel embarrassed.

As soon as the adults were ready and finished talking to Tom, they set off. Once they reached Kings Cross they went through the barrier and came face to face with all their fellow students. A lot of kids were running around trying to find their friends while others stood around waiting for their friends to find them. Some had even began boarding the train. Heiro and Draco said their goodbyes and gave hugs and kisses to their respective parents. They boarded the train and found their friends in a compartment with places saved for them. Heiro and Draco sat and then joined their friends in catching up.

"So how was everyone's holiday?" Heiro asked.

By the looks of it, it seemed as if Draco and Heiro weren't the only ones that had an adventurous holiday break.. Heiro giggled and that made the girls all blush and the boys cough in slight embarrassment.

"Well, it's good that you all did something that you enjoyed." Heiro said not even thinking about the way he had worded his statement.

Everyone laughed and finally the train left the station. Everyone shared what they had done without telling each other the obvious things. As they talked they did not realize how quickly the time passed by and found that they had reached Hogsmeade sooner than they thought they would. Soon they were off and on carriages to take them to the school.