Years Later

And the final Chapter. The polls will be open for about a week. So get your votes in soon!

As the years passed, things for the Wizarding World had become far better than before the fall of Dumbledore. Tom was now the Minister of Magic, schools had been built for muggleborn children; in order for them to be educated on the ways of the world they would grow up in. Many laws that had been passed while Dumbledore was in control were examined and reworked. Many were thrown away and better versions were put up for the vote. Tom soon fell in love, with a beautiful witch by the name of Lillian, proving everyone's belief that he was incapable of love wrong. She worked with Tom on reworking the government and preserving the peace that existed since the takeover. During this peace many people reconsidered their beliefs and opened up; many even began to marry outside their blood status.

Last time they heard from Hermione and Ron, they had married and moved in with Hermione's parents. Ginny wasn't heard from again after the battle. Bella and Severus had married a little less that ten years ago. Neville and Pansy were engaged, as were Luna and Blaise. Heiro and Draco had married as soon as they were able to and now had a son and a daughter. Remus and Sirius had a little boy with some help from Nymphadora Tonks; Sirius was unable to birth a child due to damage from his time in Azkaban. They loved Teddy no matter who carried him; from his bubblegum pink hair and metamorphmagus powers he had received from Tonks to the 'furry tendencies' he had inherited from the two of them.

Life was good for their generation; it seemed as if they were living in a more happy and colorful world. And Heiro was glad that he had helped a little in that. Even though many people would not remember him for what he believed Dumbledore would have wanted, but for what Tom wanted. A child that beat the odds and helped the world become what it was now. Wizards and witches from all over the world now visited London's wizarding community and often left in awe; even Fred and George's joke shop. The twins had become infamous for their jokes and concoctions that they had been ridiculed for in their youth. They were always coming up with unique ideas; thanks to Heiro's donations and encouragement to keep studying new potions

Heiro and Draco began working at Hogwarts soon after they received their Masters. Draco soon became Headmaster and Heiro taught Potions. Neville and Pansy co-taught Herbology for the 7th years. Poppy and Minerva watched the children, four year old Mikail Abraxas, their son and three year old Antha Druella their daughter, while Harry and Draco were working. The couple worried that the two were too much for the older women but the women refused to let them hire any other sitters. Despite their worries, Heiro would often find that by the last class the two older woman had already placed the two sleeping babies in the spare room they made into a nursery up in the Headmaster's rooms.

_____________________________

Heiro and Draco sat on their bed. Heiro was grading essay papers and Draco was watching Heiro. Heiro looked up at Draco and smiled.

"What is it my love?" Heiro asked shyly.

"Just thinking about how in love I am with you, is all." Draco replied as he got closer to Heiro.

Heiro placed the papers aside and looked at Draco. "And I am in love with you."

They both smiled at each other and soon they began to kiss. It had been a couple of weeks since they had touched so intimately. Sure they had stolen kisses in the shadows of the hallways but they had been too busy to take some time for themselves.

Heiro was soon begging for his husband. He needed his touch like a thirsty man needed water. Draco loved seeing his husband like this and began to slow his touches in a teasing manner to a point that made Heiro want to cry out and curse Draco all at the same time. But he knew he had to be quiet because he did not want to wake their children. Finally after what felt like an hour, which was probably a mere minute, Draco spelled both of them completely naked and began to prepare his lover. It did not take long for Heiro to resume whimpering in need to be filled and ravished.

Draco entered Heiro with a quick thrust and a loud moan and Heiro was full and flushed as he waited to get accustomed to the stretch. It did not take him long and soon they were thrusting and writhing across their bed; making love with each other and kissing as if this would be their last night together. As soon as they got close Heiro begged Draco to finish inside him and that made Draco cum right away. Heiro finished just as Draco did and they fell to the bed in a tired heap. Thankfully they had not woken their children. Draco kissed along Heiro's neck until they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

____________________________

And that is the end of this tale.