EP.1 DAYCARE

"Little master, dinner is ready." The maid said to the little master who was playing video games on the computer.

"I'm coming." The little master said as he switched off the game and jumped out of bed.

"Were you playing games again?" The master asked the little master.

"Yes appa, I mean I don't have anything else to do." The little master said as he sat on the dinner table.

"I have told you so many times to put him in a daycare but, you just don't listen" The master's friends said.

"No jaemin hyung, he doesn't need a daycare, I can take care of him." The master said.

"Yeah and I'm a 98 year old man" Jaemin said as he picked up his chopsticks and started to eat.

-AFTER DINNER-

"Appa I'm here." The little master said as he jumped on his father's bed.

"Come here." The master said as he cuddled the little master.

"Have sweet dreams Kevin." The master said to the little master as he started hearing soft snores.

-TWO DAYS LATER-

"I am so glad you decided to sign the papers as soon as possible and live there for one day cause it was night, you're growing." Jaemin told the master as he drove the car.

"Like I don't care about myself." The master replied totally ignoring the "you're growing" part.

"You don't." Jaemin said as he took a right.

"What's that?" The master asked Jaemin seeing some people taking some supplies in a box in a store.

"Oh that. It just started 5 months ago. People say it's one of the best daycares in Korea, and one of the teachers is really cute." Jaemin said as he drove slowly so that the master could take a look.

"What kind of daycare needs cute girls? Isn't that luring?" The master asked.

"It's a boy *master's name* it's a boy, and it's genes,  and also what are they gonna lure? The kids?" Jaemin told the master and asked.

"A boy?" The master thought in his mind.

"Well not the kids but, the parents." The master said before closing the topic

-AFTER REACHING HOME-

"Where's Kevin?" The master asked one of the maid's.

"It's great you're here quickly master, he got injured while playing football, a man helped him btly taking him to a medical store but, I think it's serious." The maid replied.

"What?" The master shouted as he ran to Kevin's room.

"Kevin, are you okay?" He asked as he entered the bedroom.

"I'm okay appa, a man helped me." Kevin replied.

"Do you remember how the man? looked, or what was his name?" The master asked.

"He told me to call him Dolphin." Kevin answered.

"Dolphin?" The master thought in his mind.

"What were you even thinking before you got injured?." The master shouted slowly at Kevin.

"I was just playing football." Kevin said in a low voice.

"You know I care about you the most right?" The master said before hugging Kevin.

"So put me in daycare. If you do I'll be safe until you come back home." Kevin said as he hugged his dad back.

"If putting you in daycare means you'llbe safe, so be it." The master said as he retrieved from the hug.

"Jaemin hyun, can you get me a list of the best daycares in Seoul?" The master asked Jaemin.

"Of course!" Jaemin said happily.

The only thing Jaemin cared about was Kevin's safety and Jisung being loved and having something to love. Even if it means his life is on sake he is willing to do it.

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Here." Jaemin said as he entered the master's office.

"Here'sthe best daycare in Seoul." Jaemin said as he kept the tablet on the master's table.

"Neo Cultured : Daycare of Children." The master read out the initials written on the shop.

"Isn't this the daycare with the cute teacher you told me about?." The master asked Jaemin.

"It is you're a great observer!" Jaemin complimented the master.

"First thing tomorrow morning will be going to this daycare. It'seven closer to our house." The master said as he closed the tablet.

"It is and, okay!" Jaemin said excitedly.

DID YOU ALL LIKE IT?